Remaining games for the run: 4th/5th/6th or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that monday feeling. especially as I aint got out of bed yet.

/applies for lazy [Poor language removed] of the week award.

and hiya monty. long time no see mate. nice to be welcomed

I like that monday feeling. especially as I aint got out of bed yet.

/applies for lazy [Poor language removed] of the week award.

and hiya monty. long time no see mate. nice to be welcomed

Gaz, these days I have to spend so much time in bed that the award is mine my friend.;) ;) ;)

We BEAT West Ham = 57 points

Portsmouth have 49 points, they have games against us, [Poor language removed] and Arsenal coming up before the end of the season, i reckon no better than 2 points from those games, a couple of draws at best, even if they take 3 points from their other game they will finish with 54 points, although even that total may be too high as they are away to Villa this weekend and that ain't going to be an easy game for them.

Pompey wont catch us

Spurs have 49 points, they have a game in hand over us, they play Arsenal this weekend, Arsenal will beat them, the 4 remaining games they have after that are Borro', Charlton, Bl'burn and man city, two wins and two draws maybe ?, another 8 points that would give them 57 points.

Spurs will not catch us

Reading have 48 points, they play away to Bolton this saturday, if they lose, the maximum points they can have is 57, their 3 remaining games after that are Toon, Watford and Bl'burn, again i cant see them getting 9 points from those 3 games.

Reading wont catch us.

There you go, all we have to do is beat the Hammers and we qualify for europe.

Simple eh !

Ps, A point or two from our other three games after West Ham wouldn't go amiss either, just to be sure. ;)

Nice work latch. I think uefa is in the bag, but lets be honest. fifth is the target(I hope). But bypassing that and landing fourth in some way could be a step too much for us as we are not ready for CL. I really want to be above bolton at the end of the season as I want to watch moyes piss on allardyce. just a personal one that. And if reading can finish above them also that could be hilarious. shame seventh has opened up though, I dislike spurs nearly as much as bolton and dont want either to go in europe next year.

Am I being too shitty?

We BEAT West Ham = 57 points

Portsmouth have 49 points, they have games against us, [Poor language removed] and Arsenal coming up before the end of the season, i reckon no better than 2 points from those games, a couple of draws at best, even if they take 3 points from their other game they will finish with 54 points, although even that total may be too high as they are away to Villa this weekend and that ain't going to be an easy game for them.

Pompey wont catch us

Spurs have 49 points, they have a game in hand over us, they play Arsenal this weekend, Arsenal will beat them, the 4 remaining games they have after that are Borro', Charlton, Bl'burn and man city, two wins and two draws maybe ?, another 8 points that would give them 57 points.

Spurs will not catch us

Reading have 48 points, they play away to Bolton this saturday, if they lose, the maximum points they can have is 57, their 3 remaining games after that are Toon, Watford and Bl'burn, again i cant see them getting 9 points from those 3 games.

Reading wont catch us.

There you go, all we have to do is beat the Hammers and we qualify for europe.

Simple eh !

Ps, A point or two from our other three games after West Ham wouldn't go amiss either, just to be sure. ;)

Isn't it good to be BLUE;) ;) ;)

Nice work latch. I think uefa is in the bag, but lets be honest. fifth is the target(I hope). But bypassing that and landing fourth in some way could be a step too much for us as we are not ready for CL. I really want to be above bolton at the end of the season as I want to watch moyes piss on allardyce. just a personal one that. And if reading can finish above them also that could be hilarious. shame seventh has opened up though, I dislike spurs nearly as much as bolton and dont want either to go in europe next year.

Am I being too shitty?[/QUOTE]

Not at all Gaz, I feel the same way mate. ;)

Financially the higher the better lads and yes screw Bolton, bunch of f------ thugs;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.