Remaining eleven fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry lads but the way I see it we will be £12 million down if we keep Fernandes and he is in our present squad. We need at least 4/5 others even at £2/3 million each we are up in the bracket I suggested.

I agree totally that we need two new midfielders minimum as Cars will be away in the summer, two decent full backs would also be a help. Stubbs ain't getting any younger so he will have to be replaced, that is one reason I'm still surprised we let young Hughes go. On top of all that we are desparate for at least one if not two decent wide men. Any team challenging in Europe has big squads, we don't so Europe must be more of a hinderance until we have the man power to compete

in VDM's case would trhat be the under 15 pintslol lol lol lol

Seriously we have a lot of problems looming. I would prefer to see DM blood some kids shortly and forget about Europe, if he did we'd be more likely to qualifylol lol

lol, 15 pints, you joker you.

as for the kids, he can only field what is in the academy, if the talent isnt their, what the point?.

i believe there are a few tricks up the everton boards sleeves this summer.

young Kissock is worth a go, Rodwell must come into the picture surely, he is already skippering the u18's. I suspect that da Silve won't last the course, if he had any talent he'd have been brough on last night

he could be massivley unfit, fernandes wqas deemed unfit and has been playing prem games recently.

moyes is a stickler.

then again, silva might be right footed, so didnt fit the change.

I think we'll get between 10 and 12 points. This is taking into account the fact that the season tends to end for Moyes' Everton around the end of March time.

We need Europe so much. It is vital if we are to have any chance of moving forward. I just can't see it happening though, despite the fact the players we have are more than capable of it. It's down to motivation and tactics.

After the woeful Spurs result, I think we've had a harsh reminder of the standards required. Chelsea away, United & L'Arse at home to come? we will not make europe.

Blackburn v Portsmouth
Portsmouth v Chelsea
Reading v Portsmouth
Fulham v Portsmouth
Portsmouth v Man Utd
Watford v Portsmouth
Portsmouth v Newcastle
Aston Villa v Portsmouth
Portsmouth v Liverpool
Everton v Portsmouth
Portsmouth v Arsenal

our run in is better than pompeys