fulham
bolton
charlton
west ham
man ure
pompey
chelsea

only 5 home games left.

someone mentioned 20 points from now to get a european place, it might not take that, but we will need to not lose against pompey, bolton, and villa.

Saturday, 24 February 2007
Watford v Everton, 17:15................... WIN

Saturday, 03 March 2007....................DRAW
Sheff Utd v Everton, 15:00

Sunday, 18 March 2007
Everton v Arsenal, 16:00
................DRAW

Monday, 02 April 2007
Aston Villa v Everton, 20:00.................DRAW

Friday, 06 April 2007
Everton v Fulham, 19:30
................WIN

Monday, 09 April 2007
Bolton v Everton, 15:00.....................DRAW

Sunday, 15 April 2007
Everton v Charlton, 15:00
..............WIN

Saturday, 21 April 2007
West Ham v Everton, 15:00.................DRAW

Saturday, 28 April 2007
Everton v Man Utd, 12:00
..............LOSE

Saturday, 05 May 2007
Everton v Portsmouth, 15:00
..........DRAW

Sunday, 13 May 2007
Chelsea v Everton, 15:00....................LOSE

watford
sheff utd
arsenal
villa
fulham
bolton
charlton
west ham
man ure
pompey
chelsea

only 5 home games left.

someone mentioned 20 points from now to get a european place, it might not take that, but we will need to not lose against pompey, bolton, and villa.

That was me Suits, having gone through them i reckon we'll get about 15, a total of 54 points, it's going to be tight.

watford......win
sheff utd....win
arsenal.......lose
villa...........win
fulham........win
bolton........lose
charlton.....win
west ham...win
man ure.....lose
pompey......draw if we are lucky
chelsea......lose

6 wins and a draw, 19 points. 4 wins coming against 4 of the bottom 5 sides.

Saturday, 24 February 2007
Watford v Everton, 17:15 - WIN

Saturday, 03 March 2007
Sheff Utd v Everton, 15:00 - DRAW

Sunday, 18 March 2007
Everton v Arsenal, 16:00 - LOSE

Monday, 02 April 2007
Aston Villa v Everton, 20:00 - LOSE

Friday, 06 April 2007
Everton v Fulham, 19:30 - WIN

Monday, 09 April 2007
Bolton v Everton, 15:00 - LOSE

Sunday, 15 April 2007
Everton v Charlton, 15:00 - WIN

Saturday, 21 April 2007
West Ham v Everton, 15:00 - LOSE

Saturday, 28 April 2007
Everton v Man Utd, 12:00 - LOSE

Saturday, 05 May 2007
Everton v Portsmouth, 15:00 - WIN

Sunday, 13 May 2007
Chelsea v Everton, 15:00 - LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE

Cant see us getting much tbh.

well it seems to be only cal and myself who thinks we can beat pompey. wheres the optimism lads? we have the ambition for europe aswell and im damn sure we will fighting for it.

there is a possibility that man ure could win the league in our home fixture.

if man ure have the title wrapped up AND chelsea have CL, league cup and FA cup games to play, the final day game could see them field a "reserve" side.

Let us face a clear truth lads, we are not at present good enough for Europe because we have no strength in depth. This term we have struggled when particular players have gone missing but we have been far from stretched due to early exits from cup competitions. Unless the ever hoped for billionaire turns up between now and the end of the season we should just be happy with survival. Most who know me will be surprised by this but after due consideration it is imo an unpalitable truth. Our squad is too small and we desparately lack quality players to bolster the squad. This isn't DM's fault it is financial reality!

This is a bit grim for my 500th post but there you go

we arent getting much from the entire squad, hughes has left, same with weir, davies and kilbane. this summer will see a few more leave, i wonder if by not replacing on the spot, the club is saving up the wages that are no longer being paid.

carsley has all but said he is leaving in the summer

lee - "I felt like I owed the club this seasonand if we can finish in the top six we will be quits"

last summer i didnt forsee moyes signing howard and lescott, the johnno deal had been on the table since the previous summer.

i hope and pray moyes does similar this summer, either promoting from the lower divisions or cherry picking a few players from our rivals.

the futures of bale, cook, barnes and a few others will be decided this summer, lets hope we snag a top prospect.

we need at least four or five quality players, that translates into £25/30 million and the fans will be in uproar if the club keeps the Sky money and hikes up the season ticket prices. It smacks of a rock and a hard place and that is normally a no win situation:huh:

not necassarily that kind of money (and im not talking about monopoly money either)

there are bargains out there, good championship players, always quality in the foreign markets, and the relegated sides will have to ship their stars out as well.

no one has mentioned ashton yet.

I am afraid of taking Ashton on. Will he be the same player prior to his break?? I think Moyes will look elsewhere

Your not painting a good picture there Monty. I think we have some wiggle room to entice two quality additions next year. Not sure who yet and that may not be apparent till we try to off load a individual or two. We might fail Europe this session but next year should be a whole lot better with fit troops and more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.