Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we will win another game this season. We are going down, in resigned to that now. I was there at Wimbledon and Coventry but much younger. It felt like just a game of footy back then.

Now it’s all I think about. Iv still not got over Wednesday night, think about it at work and in bed. My dads nearly 70 and never seen us relegated. I guess this is something we can go through together.

The only positive I see if that we can start again. Sell this load of jokers, get the wages down and hopefully get the stadium built. That should give us a renewed sense of positivity and optimism in the future.
This aged well

We needed that, and I couldn’t be more pleased. Positivity around the place for the long break. I said he had to win today and he did, so I look forward to this rollercoaster with Frank at the helm.

That is massive. Going into a 10 day break on the back of that is a huge lift for players and fans. Leicester have to travel to Eindhoven on Thursday then play at Newcastle on Sunday before coming to us. Hopefully the rest for us and their schedule will give us the edge we need.
Prefer it if we played them tomorrow. These divvys don't know how to apply themselves. At least if we had adrenaline running through we may get a result.

I do apologise for putting a downer on things like, massive win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.