Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 9 teams below us in the table.
Not a chance we are ever getting relegated.....EVER

There is also never a chance in us ever winning anything again or probably even playing in europe!!

Going Through The Motions FC
OK then...you are the winner...

Like a lot of you I fear, I'm disgusted with myself and the players for feeling nothing but apathy.
These players don't have a Farrelly moment in them.
Yeah im shocked at the lack of shock im feeling. Apathy as you say. I dono what that is. Years of underachieving on an embarrassment of riches. Or it just hasn't hit me.

It should hit me. My brain is telling me we are more likely to go down than stay up.

That great start has relegated us ironically. Our form for 90% of the season suggests we should be rock bottom. So we have been comfortably hanging around just above relegation. Pointing at other teams claiming they are crapper than us.

The shock of the water rising above our heads is likely due the weekend and it might be too late to snap out of it.

Biggest game in the PL for.. well 20 odd years and this time they bottled it. That's all you need to know.

If we had been beaten out of sight? Terrible to accept but down to being utter dross
Throwing it away - lack of ability, fight.. call it what you like. They don't seem to care enough (with a few exceptions)

That great start has relegated us ironically. Our form for 90% of the season suggests we should be rock bottom. So we have been comfortably hanging around just above relegation. Pointing at other teams claiming they are crapper than us.

The shock of the water rising above our heads is likely due the weekend and it might be too late to snap out of it.
Titanic effort required to avoid going down..

Hey I cant say too much in terms of clubs being in turmoil but one thing I do know is that you aren t going to get anywhere at this time by falling out with each other.

As to what happens if you get relegated in terms of the owner or indeed your finances again there is nothing any of you will achieve by posting theory or indeed trying to work out which player will be sold for this or that because quite simply none of you / us have a clue as to what clauses are in contracts in terms of fee if you are relegated so again it’s pointless.

All you can do is hope for the best and as for FL being sacked if you loose to Utd it’s far too late to make any changes but what you can be sure of its going to cost a wedge to change managers again and at this time it really will be a dilema because who will even fancy the gig save big Dunc and to be honest you still will have the same players

Status
Not open for further replies.