Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d throw in at least 4 kids against Newcastle; Patterson, Dobbin and 2 more preferably in midfield.

We’re getting nothing from this current group, kids play without fear. A last roll of the dice. Changing formation with the same group isn’t working, they have no battle and are mentally fragile.

Was thinking that this morning.

There's a fear now in this squad. Throw the kids in who have zero

I’d throw in at least 4 kids against Newcastle; Patterson, Dobbin and 2 more preferably in midfield.

We’re getting nothing from this current group, kids play without fear. A last roll of the dice. Changing formation with the same group isn’t working, they have no battle and are mentally fragile.
I dont want to see Coleman Holgate Keane ever put on an Everton shirt again!

Make no mistake about this. The players/higher ups at the club have already found their scapegoat for when the inevitable happens. This constant prodding and mentioning of the fans is a clear indication of who is going to be blamed internally at the club and by the winder gutter media. Its easier for them this way, anyway is better then acknowledging the truth and laying the blame where it really belongs I suppose.

Just gotta hope the JJK red was a blessing in disguise and we never see 3 at the back with coleman and JJK starting together ever happen again. It hasn’t worked twice, lets not make it a 3rd time Frank. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

As much as I want us to win a trophy, I really couldn’t care less about the Palace game, if we don’t beat Newcastle on Thursday then a cup win isn’t automatically going to solve matters especially when we’ll be an extra 3 bodies down squad wise for it
I meant from a mental recovery aspect. Not having the fear of defeat going into a cup week is what is required.

We are entering into a very dangerous period indeed now for Everton. There will be proper squeaky bums in the dysfunctional board and amateur owner and his brand new state of the art stadium as the reality of a genuine threat of relegation for the first time in their PL history starts to dawn on them. They have a history of being very reactive and making even poorer decisions than normal when in full blown panic mode. Expect the unexpected.

Very dark days for us these and could get darker.

Apart from that, morning everyone.

Just realised we have the Quarter Final this Sunday.

Assuming we are already down this may be our last realistic chance of FA Cup silverware for the foreseeable.

Do we play a slightly weaker team against Newcastle-upon-Tyne Thursday and save the big guns for Sunday?

VDB, Dele and El Ghazi are all cup tied so I would have all them in the team, would also play the likes of Patterson, Branthwaite, Rondon - players on the fringe who are hungry and want to stake a place in the team on sunday.
For someone with such a history of bizarre posts, you’ve only flippin’ well gone and excelled yourself with this one! Give up on the league, when in reality we aren’t winning the cup anyway???
If we go down it’s an unmitigated financial disaster for the club, and a large proportion of the blame will be on your man from Caldy! But in your mind it’s ok cos’ you’ll get your day in the sun at Wembley - bizarre!

Just gotta hope the JJK red was a blessing in disguise and we never see 3 at the back with coleman and JJK starting together ever happen again. It hasn’t worked twice, lets not make it a 3rd time Frank. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.