Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure me sarcastically saying you’re a super blue is quite the same as “snidey beaut”.

I never said you couldn’t be arsed about Everton. What I said was, I don’t see the point in being miserable about it.

I watch all the games, I’ll be there on Sunday. I’m perfectly bothered about it, I just choose not to let it make me miserable.

Why that riles you so much I don’t really know.
I’m not riled about Everton but I am very down about the state of the club. Beyond this season as I can see a struggle for a few years . There’s no quick fix even if we stay up.

I am riled up about the war and energy costs . But there is little I can do about either .

We need to find a way of protecting the defence and grinding out results. At the moment we are weak defensively but also struggling to get a shot on goal.

Probably need to shut up shop (as far as possible with this defence) and play on the counter attack for all remaining away games.

If we win the game in hand we have on Burnley (1 of the 2 we have on Leeds) then I reckon we just do enough from there to squeeze out of it. Brentford will get pulled further in yet, too.

The cynic in me is starting to think that the few better players we have are seeing this as an opportunity to get out of the club, and on their terms.

The defence cost us the game, but I saw next to no effort from our forwards. I don't think many of this team care about whether we stay up or not, and those who do care, are the ones who are not good enough.

The injuries have felt like a perfect storm all season. First we were blunted upfront, then stripped bare in midfield, now once they’ve all returned it’s defence that we’re absolutely ravaged in.

We need some of our rivals to start taking on some big injuries as well (like Leeds have). Would be the equivalent of Burnley losing Tarkowski and Mee for 2 months, it would probably absolutely finish them. Same if Brentford lost their strike pairing.

We’re not good enough to carry these injuries, it’s hampered recent seasons but it’s finally catching up with us now.

This pattern will continue for the rest of the season.

After every away game we will be getting relegated as we are terrible. We won't win another game all season.

After every home game we will be sound as we will be beating everyone going forward.

The home games will keep us up. Forget all the aways for this season at least.

I’m not sure me sarcastically saying you’re a super blue is quite the same as “snidey beaut”.

I never said you couldn’t be arsed about Everton. What I said was, I don’t see the point in being miserable about it.

I watch all the games, I’ll be there on Sunday. I’m perfectly bothered about it, I just choose not to let it make me miserable.

Why that riles you so much I don’t really know.
Can you let me know how to do that please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.