Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is serious now for me. There are some other teams struggling this season but Everton are struggling big time and seem to be deteriorating which is not good especially with the upcoming fixtures. I imagine everyone will remember the last game of season win over Wimbledon back in 93/94 to stay up. I just looked at the team we had out that day and I would swap it for the current team in the blink of an eye. This lot are not equipped for a relegation dogfight but that is what we have
But at least we have a manager equipped for a dogfight. It was a canny appointment

Who are you bringing in? Who is willing to come to Everton FC?

I've answered this a few times, and gave lists so not going to go over lots of names again. Lampard, Potter, and a couple of Bundesliga coaches would be up my list.

But it's absolutely not my job as a fan to find a new manager or scout. I'm not paid by the club.

Either Benitez is the right man or the wrong man. Keeping him due to a fear of the future is part of the reason why we never achieve anything.

If it happens, it happens. We have no right to be in the Premier League (tm). We still get to go boo at overpaid trysofts on a Saturday afternoon In the championship.

Said it weeks ago we are utter rubbish and using a none footballer in Iwobi and some fat fella who was crap at his peak. We deserve what is coming

Very simple. We need to score goals. The line up today contained players who scored 6 of our goals all last season. 8% of our tally. Calvert lewin injured and Sigurdson awol accounted for 40% of our goals.

This team has no heart fight and character. They couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag. If we keep that Kopite scumbag as manager, then we are in serious trouble. Once we get rid of Benitez, then we should be fine.

Yeah, get rid of him & the injuries will clear up overnight! And a new manager will get a tune out of Iwobi, Rondon et al. Coz this is all on Benitez? We all knew if we got injuries we’d struggle, we got loads & we’ve massively struggled, who’d have thought eh? Benitez is a convenient scapegoat, forget all the mitigating circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.