Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be relegated under Farhad Moshiri. Whether it’s this season or in 3 years, it will happen.
Said this.
Gary neville made a good point on that overlap on sky back in august when talking about Everton as fans no one was convinced bg any of the names linked and when that’s the case it’s a worry because we don’t know what manager we actually wanted.
For all the rashness of Moshiri another bad smell there lingered around for 20 years is also holding us back. The charity fc stuff needs bailing. People need to know start being held accountable for the poor dealings they have had with the club and the people holding us back need removing. A structure needs to be in place and a sense of identity needs to be put in place rather than just being a mid table top flight club who don’t ever challenge for trophies.

If we sell Richy back to Watford
If DCL takes up the Rondon diet
If Moshiri bets a million pounds on us going down

We might be relegated this season

At least we will have some games with a bit of meaning again.

It’s just a tired, boring and repetitive cycle being an Everton supporter these days.

there will be other occasions this season where we will concede 5 and I’m going to start putting money on it in the games against the top 3 sides.

Pull yourself together man we are not getting relegated. The players will come back from injury and we will comfortably beat most sides. What happens in the next few matches now the confidence has been shot to crap is another thing altogether. It could get messy for a bit.

You have to be absolutely dismal to go down these days. There's 3 teams worse than we'll ever be.

My concern is this Everton board repeating their previous 3 years again.
I'm fully of this opinion, but we've played 3 of them now, in Burnley, Norwich and Watford, all at home.

Got outplayed for 60 mins by Burnley, and then we had 10 mins of quality.

Norwich - that performance was poor and a better team would have got at us.

We just lost 5-2 to Watford.

Not had over 50% of the ball in any of those home games.

So I'm not worried about going down but the way we play is as bad as the way those teams play.

I'm fully of this opinion, but we've played 3 of them now, in Burnley, Norwich and Watford, all at home.

Got outplayed for 60 mins by Burnley, and then we had 10 mins of quality.

Norwich - that performance was poor and a better team would have got at us.

We just lost 5-2 to Watford.

Not had over 50% of the ball in any of those home games.

So I'm not worried about going down but the way we play is as bad as the way those teams play.

Without Rico and DCL we are on par with those sides

Obviously Norwich but who’s the other 2

There's about six teams definitely worse than us, but that's the case for all the mid-table mini-league sides.

We've played a lot of them

Southampton, Norwich, Watford, Burnley. Then you've got Newcastle, Brentford (though they are much better to watch like).

The rest of the league is a much of a muchness until you get to the top 4/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.