Relegation

Drico

Player Valuation: £20m
oh we have to get the points before arsenal

il just bricking it i need everton to stay up and asap
If the players are labouring under the illusion that they have three games to get the four points they need (which they do, of course), I urge them to think of poor Matty. Some of us have the ability to protect our fragile minds by writing off the Arsenal game and accepting that if we are not safe by Thursday night, we will never be. But Matty does not have this self-defence mechanism. Think of Matty. Save Matty.

Fansince1988

Player Valuation: £50m
We should have got a cheaper playmaker then. Gone from too many number tens to none (barring Ali who never seems to play).
Problem is we weren’t allowed to spend in the summer due to FFP, January who would have been available? Probably could have got Barkley back but just imagine the moaning had we done that

bring back the catt

Player Valuation: £8m
…I’m assuming Leeds win tomorrow. Their injury situation isn’t as bad as first thought, Rapphina in particular is fit.

It’s a game they have to win, so I think they’ll do just that.
Everton have to be of that mindset also.
The whole outcome of this dreadful season is in our own hands, so stuff any notion of other teams failing, we have to ensure that we do not. Go out with the right attitude and spirit and determination to win and everybody else can FRO. We have seen this spirit in recent games, now is not the time for complacency in any shape or form.
This one is for us all, and one I believe we will prevail.

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m
If the players are labouring under the illusion that they have three games to get the four points they need (which they do, of course), I urge them to think of poor Matty. Some of us have the ability to protect our fragile minds by writing off the Arsenal game and accepting that if we are not safe by Thursday night, we will never be. But Matty does not have this self-defence mechanism. Think of Matty. Save Matty.

yes, but if we’re not safe (which i hope we are) by arsenal it’s laters prem

…I’m assuming Leeds win tomorrow. Their injury situation isn’t as bad as first thought, Rapphina in particular is fit.

It’s a game they have to win, so I think they’ll do just that.
They have been on a bad run recently and have a couple of injuries and red card suspensions. I just cannot see them getting anything against a very well organised Potter team. Ditto Burnley against Spurs.

Houghty19

Player Valuation: £8m
I'm sure lampard is telling the players what happens in the other games is irrelevant, if we look after our game the rest doesn't matter. We have to concentrate on us rather than what's happening elsewhere. I mean me and I'm sure all other blues will be keeping an eye on the Leeds and Burnley results but the players should ignore them.

Sadken

Player Valuation: £5m
Everton have to be of that mindset also.
The whole outcome of this dreadful season is in our own hands, so stuff any notion of other teams failing, we have to ensure that we do not. Go out with the right attitude and spirit and determination to win and everybody else can FRO. We have seen this spirit in recent games, now is not the time for complacency in any shape or form.
This one is for us all, and one I believe we will prevail.
The crowd will roar us to victory.

dannyboy

Player Valuation: £70m
Anything could happen but I do expect Leeds to get a win. As long as one of the teams drops points then we cant complain too much. We need to take care of business and put 3 points on the board.

Leeds winning is the most obvious result there by a mile. At home game against Brighton is as good as you can wish for this time of year. Big pressure on us but Goodison can get the job done.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks