Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty1878

Player Valuation: £90m
Of course. But I’ve justified it in my head. It’s plausible Southampton could get nothing in their last 3 games.- they’ve assumed they’re safe and ‘are on the beach’
I’ve fantasised about us getting 9 points, Burnley could well get 6 points (better GD)
Leeds getting 7 points is the anomaly.

Anyway only put a few quid down. 🤣

southampton are safe you would think

Yorkie89

Player Valuation: £15m
you don’t know with fixtures tho as we seem to be better against better teams

but if we want to stay up the away hoodoo has to be broke!
Agreed mate however we are more then capable of getting at least one win out the next two and we should get full points out of the remaining home games well fingers crossed but this is Everton haha

matty1878

Player Valuation: £90m
Agreed mate however we are more then capable of getting at least one win out the next two and we should get full points out of the remaining home games well fingers crossed but this is Everton haha

yep we never do things easy! i’m hoping now the players know what it means to us and get the results we need. i’m still petrified tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks