Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason why we shouldn’t. I thought that the problem was all Benitez and that these players would push the top 6 with a bit of coaching?
Yeah, because after 6 months of only being 85% fit, not working on set pieces, not working on any attacking patterns of play (except for get it to Gray and hope for the best), training to only have 25% of the ball and host of other crap....

All this was going to be resolved in 1 week.

Yeah, because after 6 months of only being 85% fit, not working on set pieces, not working on any attacking patterns of play (except for get it to Gray and hope for the best), training to only have 25% of the ball and host of other crap....

Wow at least you've stopped reacting to each and every one of my posts now you ?

Completely laughable, don’t know here to start on that.

The players haven’t been good enough for years, five managers have been fired, and you’re still peddling nonsense about a manager not even here any more.

Benitez isn’t the reason some of these players can’t trap or pass a ball properly.

The players haven’t been good enough for years, five managers have been fired, and you’re still peddling nonsense about a manager not even here any more.

Benitez isn’t the reason some of these players can’t trap or pass a ball properly.
Here is a start.

All the things I mentioned he implemented; its why we've gone on the worst run in our modern history and did nothing to try and halt it; in fact he doubled down.

You backed the wrong horse and all he's done is followed his own track record being a truly awful manager.

Here is a start.

All the things I mentioned he implemented; its why we've gone on the worst run in our modern history and did nothing to try and halt it; in fact he doubled down.

You backed the wrong horse and all he's done is followed his own track record being a truly awful manager.

You really think he didn’t work on set pieces? If you genuinely believe that you’re even more of complete balloon than I thought you were

Shouldn’t you be starting your next manager out campaign anyway? 90 mins is more or less the average timespan you give an Everton manager isn’t it to sate your teenage mind before you want them out. Maybe you could even get going on hounding then next one out before he’s even arrived.

Relegation hasn't crippled Leicester, Villa or Wolves.

As I always say - Villa went down, came back up and are now above us.

What did we achieve all those years that Villa were in the championship? What was so great and joyous for our fans that Villa fans were missing out on?

You can throw Newcastle into the above mix once the Saudi's start their sports washing.

Not saying I want relegation but the obsession our fans have with "we'll go down and not come back lad promise u dat" is nonsense - Norwich and Fulham literally come up and down every season and their accounts are brilliant because of the PL parachute money.

We're nothing but another mid table outfit these days - akin to a Palace and Southampton and our day will likely come - but we WILL march on.
We were 2 days away from administration at the end of our 2nd season down in the Championship. We were saved due to the fact that some very wealthy owners bought the club, opened their wallets and put some proper structure into the club. If that hadn't happened Villa would playing against Lincoln or Cambridge today instead of Everton.

No reason why we shouldn’t. I thought that the problem was all Benitez and that these players would push the top 6 with a bit of coaching?
These are midtable players so we should be about 10th or 11th not in a relegation scrap. The manager did a horrendous job and was rightfully sacked.

No one thinks top 6 is realistic. But bottom 5 is totally unacceptable

Here is a start.

You really think he didn’t work on set pieces? If you genuinely believe that you’re even more of complete balloon than I thought you were

Shouldn’t you be starting your next manager out campaign anyway? 90 mins is more or less the average timespan you give an Everton manager isn’t it to sate your teenage mind before you want them out. Maybe you could even get going on hounding then next one out before he’s even arrived.

Watch out the clown @nsno-chris will start automatically reacting to everyone of your posts now by clicking his favourite middle finger emoji.

Also the part I bolded is completely wrong no matter what people think of Benitez, how is his track record that of being a "truly awful manager"

Exactly ;) Without Rodriguez and Sigurdsson there is zero creativity. Problem is filling that space is expensive and not sure Barkley would be well received, but in this position beggars can’t be choosers
Unless we sell someone else for a decent fee then I think Barkley is probably one of the few creative options actually available that we could get

No he isn’t but he is the reason we are in this relegation battle. Carlo had Everton comfortably mid table. Gravy Sam had Everton comfortably mid table. Martinez was 12 when he got sacked I think. We was only going one way under Big head and silva and they got sacked when they should. We have held on to Benitez for to long it was obvious what way we was heading. We just let it keep happening. He should have been gone after the derby probably even earlier.

We were 2 days away from administration at the end of our 2nd season down in the Championship. We were saved due to the fact that some very wealthy owners bought the club, opened their wallets and put some proper structure into the club. If that hadn't happened Villa would playing against Lincoln or Cambridge today instead of Everton.

Yeah but @ForeverBlue92 would like a day out Wembley in a championship play off final mate. lol

You were in a different situation to us though.

Lerner and the Chinese Dr left you in a mess financially.

USM/Moshiri/Usmanov are completely different and have and will keep propping us up (unless the clowns in our fanbase have their way and chase them oot).

No he isn’t but he is the reason we are in this relegation battle. Carlo had Everton comfortably mid table. Gravy Sam had Everton comfortably mid table. Martinez was 12 when he got sacked I think. We was only going one way under Big head and silva and they got sacked when they should. We have held on to Benitez for to long it was obvious what way we was heading. We just let it keep happening. He should have been gone after the derby probably even earlier.

You've got this bang on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.