Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like Villa are just going to turn up and lose. They need a win because right now they have Burnley x2 RS and City and 1 more game. So should Villa lose all 4 of them games that means they can get a max of 43 points which could relegate them by 3 points
...if they beat Burnley twice they can get into the top half. Rest assured that Edddie Munster is targeting that in his first season as a PL manager.

Brentford surely? If they lose their next two they likely won't be mathematically safe when they rock up at Goodison although will take an abnormal set of results for them even to be in danger of going down on last day.
Exactly what I was thinking. Might do us some good if they're already mathematically safe by the time they come to Goodison. They play some nifty football too.

All we have to do is win our game in hand and match either Leeds or Burnley's results and we are safe. Feeling a lot more optimistic than i was a couple of days ago. An away win this weekend would be splendiferous. We are definitely due one.

There would be a really good psychological boost if we beat Leicester. Firstly the away win monkey would be off our back; that would be massive.
It would also get the back to back wins monkey off our back !! If that outcome was combined with Leeds losing to Arsenal it would represent a brilliant shift in our favour. Then play the game in hand card at Watford and things could look pretty positive.

To be honest 4 points from those two away match’s might well be enough so long as we win both home games. I am getting a bit ahead of myself there though!!!!

Just beat Leicester lads!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.