Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A clean bill of health and some honest refereeing and we’d be up with the likes of Newcastle Palace Villa easily in mid table.

Injuries and some frankly ridiculous refereeing calls plus some bad luck at times has killed us (plus a 3/4 of a season of apathy and individual errors from players)
Bang on.

….assume Leeds and Burnley will get at least 6 points, we’ll still need to win 3 games to give us a real chance of finishing above either. We’ve given ourselves a chance but 3 wins from 5 games is the very tough ask.

Coincidence has it that I’m out of the country for a fortnight ahead of this weekend, I’ll be a bag of nerves but please make this holiday memorable for the right reasons.

Up the Toffees.

It's horrendous the assumption of the media and press...they all seem convinced that he threw it back in the crowd without any evidence to back it up. There is clearly an agenda here and I hope Everton will release a strong statement today in that regard.

I see worst case scenario 7 points for both Leeds and Burnley but that's very unlikely.

But we will also drop points.

9 points for us would do it I think. Perhaps 8. We need to take something at Leicester. If Leeds lose and we pick up a point it will have been a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.