Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When has bad injury news about an Everton player ever not been true?

If you seriously think losing both Richarlison and DCL with no replacements is good for the team, then I'm afraid you're in for a very disappointing surprise.

I think your posts are based on false hope and not on reality.
You’ll see

ITK as it stands now its Southampton and Brentford going down. i`ll post the third relegated team when i get the nod. spoiler alert - its not Everton

I think we will be OK this season. Tarks is a big improvement on what we had, hopefully we get a few more games out of Mina. Mykolaiv will be better as he gets used to the league, hopefully Patterson will prove to be an upgrade on the aging Colema. Gana, if he joins, will be an upgrade in the midfield. DCL will score goals, Richy will be a big loss, but hopefully DCL, McNeill and Gordon can get us some goals. I can’t see us challenging for Europe but I don’t think we will be in the same trouble as last year.

I think we will be OK this season. Tarks is a big improvement on what we had, hopefully we get a few more games out of Mina. Mykolaiv will be better as he gets used to the league, hopefully Patterson will prove to be an upgrade on the aging Colema. Gana, if he joins, will be an upgrade in the midfield. DCL will score goals, Richy will be a big loss, but hopefully DCL, McNeill and Gordon can get us some goals. I can’t see us challenging for Europe but I don’t think we will be in the same trouble as last year.

Hello mate, DCL has an injury and is potentially out for months. Sorry to break it to you in this way.

Other than DCL, there are no goals in the team, none. A midfield and forward line that have hidden their lack of end product behind Richarlison and DCL in recent seasons. You can’t overstate how reliant we were on Richie last season, he literally kept us in the league. He’s a massive, massive loss.

The dross is all still here, we’ve sold Richie and folk think we’ve got better??

This squad of players could easily, easily relegate us this season. They don’t have any quality, they’re not going to outplay teams. They also have no backbone or fight so they’re not going to grind out results consistently.

I thought folk were kidding themselves last season when they said we’d improve getting Siggi and James out the team and getting replacing them with Townsend and Gray.

Jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.