Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's early days but the signs are very promising. The transfer business has, by and large, been brilliant. Leaders in defence and buying an actual midfield have allowed us to move away from the awful formation we'd been using. I hope we've put the Coady money somewhere safe because he's brilliant.

Play like today and use the enthusiasm we’ve shown and we’ll be pushing for an ECL spot.

Sadly, it won’t always be as cut and dry as today, where we thoroughly deserved the win.

Love this side and what Lampard has done, 9 months, total transformation, yet he’ll still get stick Gerrard doesn’t get.
He's in front of Villa and Gerrard right now, and i'm confident we'll finish the season in front of them as well.

I don't think slippy g will still be at Villa by then though. I expect him to be sacked just before christmas or immediately after it.:D

He's in front of Villa and Gerrard right now, and i'm confident we'll finish the season in front of them as well.

I don't think slippy g will still be at Villa by then though. I expect him to be sacked just before christmas or immediately after it.:D

I want a drawn out execution for old slippy. With Villa’s attacking players the worse they should be is mid table

Said ages ago we would be comfortably 10-15 points betternoff than last season

Still don't see any reason to change that thought
Aye, come February and March I'd be surprised if we're even considering relegation as a reasonable possibility, let alone worrying about it.

We're starting to get points, and there's been no game this season where we clearly deserved to lose or didn't have an opportunity to get a result.

I'm going for somewhere between 9th and 13th.

Aye, come February and March I'd be surprised if we're even considering relegation as a reasonable possibility, let alone worrying about it.

We're starting to get points, and there's been no game this season where we clearly deserved to lose or didn't have an opportunity to get a result.

I'm going for somewhere between 9th and 13th.

Totally agree
I also said we could be the surprise package for the European spots

Again still don't think we can't with good fortune on the injury front and a fit nbr 9 to come back

We haven't looked worse than any team yet I would say even against Liverpool we looked there equals in some aspects

Going to be a interesting few weeks coming up that will shape this season

I think we’ll be comfortable with five or six games to go at worst but the next three will tell us if we’re going to be anywhere near the European places in my opinion.

Grinding out wins against West Ham and Southampton was massively important because we have to win games like that, but the next three of Man U home, Spurs and Newcastle away will be a different test.

If we’re still unbeaten by the end of those 3 and manage a win from one we’ll be in a really good place going into a much more comfortable run of fixtures.

Spurs away for me is the interesting one and is the gauge of improvement

Man utd at home fully expect us to get something out of it and newcastle is a roll of the dice game on what Newcastle turn up

Status
Not open for further replies.