Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I think that's probably what we need. It's possible we might need 39 or 40, but 37 or 38 is usually enough.

Long way off, but it's possible
I'd like to see B'mouth and S'ton getting dropped sooner rather than later.

B'mouth play Newcastle, City and Arsenal and their next 4 games.

That should see them consolidated in the drop zone at least.

I dont know so much.

They're only 3 and 2 points ahead of us, respectively.

Yes, they bought players, but that's no guarantee of anything..as our shocking signings last season underlines.

Wolves will keep grinding out the home wins imo. Feels like they'll win the games they need to in the run in.

Leicester's win ratio when Maddison is fit is actually pretty good this season.

Wolves will keep grinding out the home wins imo. Feels like they'll win the games they need to in the run in.

Leicester's win ratio when Maddison is fit is actually pretty good this season.
Yeah, I agree. I'm amazed Leicester are even where they are right now with their players.

I'd like to see B'mouth and S'ton getting dropped sooner rather than later.

B'mouth play Newcastle, City and Arsenal and their next 4 games.

That should see them consolidated in the drop zone at least.
Saints are gone Dave, they already want rid of Jones but sacking another manager isn't going to look good for them so he will probably take them down. Bournemouth have made good signings but O'Neil has been thrown into the management thing from just being an ordinary member of the backroom team, he just doesn't have the experience imo. Given the new owner seems happy to spend money I can see a new manager soon.

Saints are gone Dave, they already want rid of Jones but sacking another manager isn't going to look good for them so he will probably take them down. Bournemouth have made good signings but O'Neil has been thrown into the management thing from just being an ordinary member of the backroom team, he just doesn't have the experience imo. Given the new owner seems happy to spend money I can see a new manager soon.
S'ton only have Ward-Prowse between them and relegation. B'mouth are poor. I didn't keep track of their new additions, but that's a club with the stink of relegation on it.

If we get 4 points from Arsenal/Liverpool the rest of the teams down there will be VERY concerned.

Not getting a centre forward in the window may come back to bite us yet, we looked a decent side today, until DCL went off. There was just no focal point with Maupay up there on his own. I think we have to try giving Simms a run when we take Calvert Lewin off. If for no other reason than his size, we need a physical presence up top to play this system.

Natives are getting restless there to.

He had a go at the fans after the game to - big mistake.

Likely their board will be in a vacuum there in terms of a decision, they dropped a fair bit of money by their standards in the last month.

Hopefully the bad news cycle moves on from us now to the likes of our rivals.

They are done I think. Hassanhuttl did a great job there, can't see them getting anyone in to keep them up. Exclude our game, and it's something mad like 8 straight defeats.

S'ton only have Ward-Prowse between them and relegation. B'mouth are poor. I didn't keep track of their new additions, but that's a club with the stink of relegation on it.

If we get 4 points from Arsenal/Liverpool the rest of the teams down there will be VERY concerned.
Like you say even if we could get a point against Liverpool and then win next two games which are at home, surely that would see us climb the table a bit. One game at a time but if we can play like we did today and win home games it will obviously build confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.