Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D763E333-1907-4B81-BCAC-A03143387801.jpeg

Can we struggle again next year with the Board still intact? Being the eternal optimist I hope not but things move slow on the blue half of Merseyside. We will stay in the bottom half for the foreseeable future Until a knowledgeable football acumen has been achieved again.
I think we'd struggle to not blow a fuse if that board is still intact next year
They just have to go now

Hate to be ruthless as we have just survived - but If we are to avoid this misery next year we need a wholesale clearout - both at board and player level. Spitty is right when he says the players have avoided criticism for too long. Too many of them are just not good enough and need to be punted for better players. Keep Pickford, McNeil Garner Duke and Tarkowski - but punt the rest to whoever will take them. Do it early. Hopefully before end of June. Dyche needs to look at the players that teams like Brentford / Fulham and Brighton have and try to emulate these buys. Complete overhaul needed - and we have to trust Dyche to build the right team. I do not trust this squad to keep us up for a 3rd season.

Hate to be ruthless as we have just survived - but If we are to avoid this misery next year we need a wholesale clearout - both at board and player level. Spitty is right when he says the players have avoided criticism for too long. Too many of them are just not good enough and need to be punted for better players. Keep Pickford, McNeil Garner Duke and Tarkowski - but punt the rest to whoever will take them. Do it early. Hopefully before end of June. Dyche needs to look at the players that teams like Brentford / Fulham and Brighton have and try to emulate these buys. Complete overhaul needed - and we have to trust Dyche to build the right team. I do not trust this squad to keep us up for a 3rd season.

Stopped reading here to ask you, honestly, when was the last time a club had a wholesale clear out at board and player level? Has it ever been done, let alone at this level?

Stopped reading here to ask you, honestly, when was the last time a club had a wholesale clear out at board and player level? Has it ever been done, let alone at this level?
Given the problems we've had for 2 years moving anyone on - even if we shifted half the squad it would do me. We have to start somehwere and the quicker the better. This lot just ain't good enough and I cannot bear the thought that I'll be seeing them again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.