Relegation 2022/23

Noisy noise annoys

Player Valuation: £40m
When has bad injury news about an Everton player ever not been true?

If you seriously think losing both Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin with no replacements is good for the team, then I'm afraid you're in for a very disappointing surprise.

I think your posts are based on false hope and not on reality.
You’ll see

Oddball

Player Valuation: £15m
ITK as it stands now its Southampton and Brentford going down. i`ll post the third relegated team when i get the nod. spoiler alert - its not Everton

Caolam

Player Valuation: £40m
I think we will be OK this season. Tarks is a big improvement on what we had, hopefully we get a few more games out of Mina. Mykolaiv will be better as he gets used to the league, hopefully Patterson will prove to be an upgrade on the aging Colema. Gana, if he joins, will be an upgrade in the midfield. Dominic Calvert-Lewin will score goals, Richy will be a big loss, but hopefully Dominic Calvert-Lewin, McNeill and Gordon can get us some goals. I can’t see us challenging for Europe but I don’t think we will be in the same trouble as last year.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £90m
I think we will be OK this season. Tarks is a big improvement on what we had, hopefully we get a few more games out of Mina. Mykolaiv will be better as he gets used to the league, hopefully Patterson will prove to be an upgrade on the aging Colema. Gana, if he joins, will be an upgrade in the midfield. Dominic Calvert-Lewin will score goals, Richy will be a big loss, but hopefully Dominic Calvert-Lewin, McNeill and Gordon can get us some goals. I can’t see us challenging for Europe but I don’t think we will be in the same trouble as last year.

Hello mate, Dominic Calvert-Lewin has an injury and is potentially out for months. Sorry to break it to you in this way.

BigDuncTributeBand

Player Valuation: £15m
Other than Dominic Calvert-Lewin, there are no goals in the team, none. A midfield and forward line that have hidden their lack of end product behind Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin in recent seasons. You can’t overstate how reliant we were on Richie last season, he literally kept us in the league. He’s a massive, massive loss.

The dross is all still here, we’ve sold Richie and folk think we’ve got better??

This squad of players could easily, easily relegate us this season. They don’t have any quality, they’re not going to outplay teams. They also have no backbone or fight so they’re not going to grind out results consistently.

I thought folk were kidding themselves last season when they said we’d improve getting Siggi and James out the team and getting replacing them with Townsend and Gray.

Jeez!

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks