Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It isn’t common sense at all, you’re just saying “we’ll be stronger because we will”, that doesn’t mean anything and isn’t supported by any logic whatsoever.
Already stronger defensively and quite possible on the right hand side aswel, Dele fit, Myko more settled,Patterson fit, Gray saying he is fit again so yes, common sense.

Already stronger defensively and quite possible on the right hand side aswel, Dele fit, Myko more settled,Patterson fit, Gray saying he is fit again so yes, common sense.

You don’t know we’re stronger defensively, you’re assuming.

Mykolenko was fine last season, you’re not counting him as a new signing.

Alli was fit and available last season, you’re not counting him.

Gray was fit all season, you’re not counting him.

On top of that we’ve lost both of our first choice forwards and have replaced them with nobody. Common sense indeed.

You don’t know we’re stronger defensively, you’re assuming.

Mykolenko was fine last season, you’re not counting him as a new signing.

Alli was fit and available last season, you’re not counting him.

Gray was fit all season, you’re not counting him.

All nonsense I’m afraid.
Alli and Gray have both said they were not fit, Patterson also, Myko more setlled I said, ,MCneil a great prospect, Tarks is all day better than Keane, so yes, we are better off than lost season. We have lost one player

You answered your own question. We are stronger all over the pitch, Rich is the only loss.
When has bad injury news about an Everton player ever not been true?

If you seriously think losing both Richarlison and DCL with no replacements is good for the team, then I'm afraid you're in for a very disappointing surprise.

I think your posts are based on false hope and not on reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.