Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said
“A Forest win and Leicester win (both the most likely results imo) sends us down if we don’t beat Brighton”
Which is a waste of words if we’re already down

You don’t have to be in this thread where there are people who can see survival is doable whilst you in all your wisdom have pronounced us done weeks ago. Go somewhere else
I won’t be seeking your permission to post here thanks

Need Utd to win tonight, if only to put pressure on West Ham needing to beat Leeds
Yeah keep everyone in the lower depths of the table down as long as possible and the race for European spots has to stay alive, unfortunatly inc Liverpool who still have to beat Leicester and Southampton

I think based on that we need another 8 points. Maybe can get away with 7.

Leicester - 30pts
Fulham A WIN
Liverpool H LOSE
Newcastle A LOSE
West Ham H WIN

Forest - 30pts
Southampton H WIN
Chelsea A DRAW
Arsenal H LOSE
Palace A WIN

Leeds - 30pts
Newcastle H LOSE
West Ham A DRAW
Spurs H DRAW

West Ham - 34pts
United H LOSE
Brentford A WIN
Leeds H DRAW
Leicester A LOSE

Haven't forest got about 5 away points all season? And you've predicted them to get 4 in their last 2?

West ham winning away at Brentford is unlikely as well, they'll be safe anyway.

I think based on that we need another 8 points. Maybe can get away with 7.

Leicester - 30pts
Fulham A WIN
Liverpool H LOSE
Newcastle A LOSE
West Ham H WIN

Forest - 30pts
Southampton H WIN
Chelsea A DRAW
Arsenal H LOSE
Palace A WIN

Leeds - 30pts
Newcastle H LOSE
West Ham A DRAW
Spurs H DRAW

West Ham - 34pts
United H LOSE
Brentford A WIN
Leeds H DRAW
Leicester A LOSE
We ain’t getting 8 more points, no chance

Haven't forest got about 5 away points all season? And you've predicted them to get 4 in their last 2?

West ham winning away at Brentford is unlikely as well, they'll be safe anyway.
Simply because Chelsea are gash and have Lampard as manager and come last game of the season Palace are safe with nothing to play for. Same for Brentford nothing to play for vs West Ham

Simply because Chelsea are gash and have Lampard as manager and come last game of the season Palace are safe with nothing to play for. Same for Brentford nothing to play for vs West Ham

Won yesterday Chelsea so they'll have a bit of confidence tbf, and maybe gash but forest away from home are worse than us!

I'll go for

Leicester - 30pts
Fulham A DRAW
Liverpool H LOSE
Newcastle A LOSE
West Ham H WIN
Total 34pts

Forest - 30pts
Southampton H WIN
Chelsea A LOSE
Arsenal H LOSE
Palace A DRAW
Total 34pts

Leeds - 30pts
Newcastle H LOSE
West Ham A DRAW
Spurs H DRAW
Total 32pts

West Ham - 34pts
United H LOSE
Brentford A DRAW
Leeds H DRAW
Leicester A LOSE
Total 36pts

Everton -29pts
Brighton A LOSE
City H DRAW
Wolves A DRAW
Bournemouth H WIN
Total 34pts

Forest, Leeds and Southampton relegated but would make for a very nervy final day

Last edited:
Because, everton.

Love the optimism mate. I had us relegated after newcastle game. But there really is 4 poor teams in the league. Like someone said 2 wins might do it. Whether we get them or not is another question.

I can also see us drawing 3 games; which i dont think will be enough
It’s not optimism. It’s realism
Don’t get me wrong, we might not get another point.
But all of the other teams at the bottom are properly rubbish too, and there’s one point in it. Anything could happen. Anything
And pressure does odd things, both good and bad.

Are we in the mire? Hell yes!
But it’s two from 4, so assuming it’s bound to be us seems silly

As an outsider looking in, i think a lot of people at Everton including some fans have fallen into the trap of thinking you are too big a club to go down. While you are a big club, your history counts for nothing in a relegation battle.

Personally, I'm hoping its Forest along with Leeds that get relegated but i really think you lot are in serious trouble. The championship is a horrible and difficult division to get out of and a few of the sides looking at relegation have enough financial issues that they wont find it easy to come back from.

As an outsider looking in, i think a lot of people at Everton including some fans have fallen into the trap of thinking you are too big a club to go down. While you are a big club, your history counts for nothing in a relegation battle.

Personally, I'm hoping its Forest along with Leeds that get relegated but i really think you lot are in serious trouble. The championship is a horrible and difficult division to get out of and a few of the sides looking at relegation have enough financial issues that they wont find it easy to come back from.

You'll be hard pressed to find more than about 5 Everton fans thinking we're too big to go down so please do point me in the direction of them if its more than that

Also, can you tell me what people at Everton think we're too big to go down. The owner? Chairman? CEO? They haven't been seen for months so don't see how anyone can come to the conclusion that there's people at Everton who think we're too big to go down.

There is a relegation thread that is 2060 pages long. Safe to say that the fans are aware of the possibility/probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.