Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a great point tonight, and we were so unlucky overall not to win considering some were acting as though we were playing Barcelona before ko, and seen some on here say Leicester fans were predicting 3-0s/4-0s which i would be surprised at if that was actually true - next monday will be chaos though with Fulham v Leicester at 3, us 5.30, and Forest v Saints at 8 - we need help from saints that game i would say -plus Leeds should be battered saturday at City, i am sticking to what ive said for weeks that we will just stay up
Many on here predicted us to get battered at Palace and Leicester...

I genuinely think it now comes down to who can lose the least rather than who can win the most.

Who can draw the most feels about right.

If Leeds do get in big Sam he might organise them enough to get two draws from last four but that still only gets them to 32 points and who knows how many they lose to Man. City and Newcastle.

Draw would be a disaster for Forest v Southampton and they may not get another point after that.

Draws v Wolves and Bournemouth sends this club down though bar a complete miracle. I was happy to see team actually on frontfoot for decent spells of tonight so that's given me real hope for last two games if that can be replicated.

3 points against Brighton requires a horrible backs to the wall performance with us time wasting all the way through and Pickford being faultless.

Tbh I thought Dyche would bring those performances away from home but still waiting.

Forest v Soton and Fulham v Leicester are hige next week.

Forest have Chelsea, Arsenal then Palace after that so will definitely be targeting all three v Soton, that is a must win for them

Leicester after they play Fulham have RS then Newcastle and host West Ham last game. Their last game is appealing, especially as West Ham probably have a European final to come but you can’t see them getting too much from RS and Newcastle so they will be needing points from Fulham.

From our perspective, we are praying they don’t win their next game.

Absolutely hate all this

Status
Not open for further replies.