Released list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffa

Player Valuation: £10m
Has anyone seen one, most other teams have issued released list of players, first team and youth, but cant find anything from EFC

Interested to know who's going out of contract and who will need selling

Thanks

....I presume everybody who’s contract is up will be on that list unless they sign a new one. If there is a delay, perhaps the club are still in negotiation with one or two.

I think technically they will be released on 1st July, so there is probably still a month of negotiation to happen. I think in terms of the "first team", there is only Jags, Williams and Baines due to expire this year. There are 8 due to expire in 2020 though and some of them may be released this year, if the club just wants to cut their losses and come to some agreement with the player(s)

I fully expect Williams to go, as he was out on loan last season and the manager doesn't seem to rate him, I think most on here are in agreement. Baines will probably resign for another year, if he doesn't we will move for Cresswell, as back up for Digne.
Jagielka i'm not sure on, he is probably 4th choice now but may be worth keeping him round the dressing room for another year. Though he was brought on for the last few minutes in the last home game of the season, which suggests he is off. If so we need 2 CB's in hopefully we sign Zouma, the other CB player we have been linked with is Diego Llorente From Real Sociedad

I think technically they will be released on 1st July, so there is probably still a month of negotiation to happen. I think in terms of the "first team", there is only Jags, Williams and Baines due to expire this year. There are 8 due to expire in 2020 though and some of them may be released this year, if the club just wants to cut their losses and come to some agreement with the player(s)

I fully expect Williams to go
, as he was out on loan last season and the manager doesn't seem to rate him, I think most on here are in agreement. Baines will probably resign for another year, if he doesn't we will move for Cresswell, as back up for Digne.
Jagielka i'm not sure on, he is probably 4th choice now but may be worth keeping him round the dressing room for another year. Though he was brought on for the last few minutes in the last home game of the season, which suggests he is off. If so we need 2 CB's in hopefully we sign Zouma, the other CB player we have been linked with is Diego Llorente From Real Sociedad
He better bloody had do.

I fully expect Williams to go, as he was out on loan last season and the manager doesn't seem to rate him, I think most on here are in agreement. Baines will probably resign for another year, if he doesn't we will move for Cresswell, as back up for Digne.

Why would Cresswell move up one league position to be a back up? No chance that happens.

I was with you until "Cresswell".

Status
Not open for further replies.