Reidy's daughter as Toffee Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
The Reidster daughter was Toffee Girl yesterday, I think we Blues should have a look at his pics, get them posted you slow poster you;);)

We also want a full artcile ofr the news page

The Reidster daughter was Toffee Girl yesterday, I think we Blues should have a look at his pics, get them posted you slow poster you;);)

We also want a full artcile ofr the news page

Mate , I forgot .
Me nephew was late y'day , and I didn't get in until after 3 .
Gutted . Sorry , Reid's .

Has he gone home or nipped down the chemists to get his pic sorted

My daughter would have had the honour for the "Rooney's return" match, but the ESSCA man couldn't get hold of us as we were away & one of the other members lasses got to do it instead - I didn't even tell her for 2 or 3 years, as I knew how upset she'd have been to miss out!

i will sort somethin' but it's the lads 7th birthday today, and i'm getting grief about being on here.
the club took loads of pics so i will request them and put something together.

we were well looked after and the bloke who looked after the kids did a fantastic job.

i got to meet the Elephant, and now know what he looks like out of the costume (very similar to in it).

i will sort somethin' but it's the lads 7th birthday today, and i'm getting grief about being on here.
the club took loads of pics so i will request them and put something together.

we were well looked after and the bloke who looked after the kids did a fantastic job.

i got to meet the Elephant, and now know what he looks like out of the costume (very similar to in it).

Why was his tie hanging outlollollol

Last edited:
i hate the delay that digi cameras get though, she was in shot giving dave hickson a mint, yet by the time it focuses and snaps the image is different, even when on sport mode.......
oliviathetoffeelady013.jpg

i hate the delay that digi cameras get though, she was in shot giving dave hickson a mint, yet by the time it focuses and snaps the image is different, even when on sport mode.......
oliviathetoffeelady013.jpg

I remember shaking his hand at Tranmere when I was a kid, great man played into his 60's remarkable

Status
Not open for further replies.