Referee Appointments V Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaMoney

Player Valuation: £40m
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

He looks like a bad bell like.

Looks like last game he took us for was when he send mccarthy off at palace,before that the 3-3 at chelsea when terry scored in aftertime after injury time,last win was v burnley at goodison with him as ref looks like

Looks like last game he took us for was when he send mccarthy off at palace,before that the 3-3 at chelsea when terry scored in aftertime after injury time,last win was v burnley at goodison with him as ref looks like
That Terry goal was sickening. But I expected us to concede a goal in injury time every game last season. It was a pleasant surprise if we didnt. We won't have the same problem this time around.

For a change I'm taking a different tack. Think he'll favour us leading Moyes to complain that teams going through a bad patch get no luck and there was no way that was a penalty because Mirallas shouldn't even have been on the pitch when it was awarded

For a change I'm taking a different tack. Think he'll favour us leading Moyes to complain that teams going through a bad patch get no luck and there was no way that was a penalty because Mirallas shouldn't even have been on the pitch when it was awarded
Lucky pens in back to back games, times are a changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.