Record Signings: Fellaini or Bolasie?

Fellaini for £15M or Bolasie for £20m+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_up

Player Valuation: £8m
So we spunked £15m on Fellaini, the clumsy oaf who Moyes himself had to sign from us himself to get us out of a predicament, or Bolasie, a £20M+ plus winger who actually has skill, pace, trickery and intelligence instead of just jumping with flailing arms.

Who would you rather have in this team? Bolasie, who is far better than most footballers on the planet, or Fellaini, who has made a living out of David Moyes and has absolutely no football ability?

I don't get the hate for Bolasie. I'd imagine most people who love football played it at some point, which means you should see how good Bolasie is, and be in awe of him. But you didn't complain when we spent our whole transfer budget on Fellaini. And it was Moyes himself who bailed us out by giving us funds for Lukaku by actually signing Fellaini for Man Utd?!

if you'd ask Mourinho who he'd rather have in his squad I bet you he would say Bolasie. Let the Evertonians speak though. I hope this vote is closer than it seems at the moment. Supposed to be the most knowledgeable fans in football.

post-33387-cornholio-gif-tumblr-imgur-j23i.gif

laughable. nobody was complaining when we got £28M for Fellaini. He was overall useless for us and no Gueye or anything. Moyes bailed us out but nevermind. wasted thread.

So we spunked £15m on Fellaini, the clumsy oaf who Moyes himself had to sign from us himself to get us out of a predicament, or Bolasie, a £20M+ plus winger who actually has skill, pace, trickery and intelligence instead of just jumping with flailing arms.

Who would you rather have in this team? Bolasie, who is far better than most footballers on the planet, or Fellaini, who has made a living out of David Moyes and has absolutely no football ability?

I don't get the hate for Bolasie. I'd imagine most people who love football played it at some point, which means you should see how good Bolasie is, and be in awe of him. But you didn't complain when we spent our whole transfer budget on Fellaini. And it was Moyes himself who bailed us out by giving us funds for Lukaku by actually signing Fellaini for Man Utd?!
Having posed the question, it would be interesting to hear which of the 2 you prefer?

Lukaku was our other record signing not Felliani and Felliani was great for us. Not spunked up the wall at all. He also left without a fuss and waived his right to a loyalty bonus.

not surprising when you want out of the club and your wages jump from 50k to 125k a week! have people forgotten how he and his agent were always talking about leaving Everton? short memories you people. Bolasie has already run more in 6 months than Fellaini did in his whole Everton career but go ahead and love him for a few headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.