Real Steel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Dedicated to Allan and Doucoure, simply put brilliant and an absolute joy watching last season.

Its a simple game, you can sign all the quality players in the world but central midfield is the most important area of the pitch in my opinion. If you dont win the battle in there and establish a foundation in the game to trigger your quality players you dont win games in the premier league. I would argue we haven't had a proper midfield since Barry and McCarthy and our results would indicate that.

Yesterday was a big test for me, both would likely be underrated on here but both McCarthy and McArthur are two of the most tenacious and high energy midfielders in the PL. They knock teams of their groove and piled drived Utd the week before in an immense performance and midfield master class. Yesterday was a massive test of the real steel of Allan and Doucoure.

I wached both very closely and they were both mega, Doucoure was awesome, massively important, engine, energy, mobility, transition, physicality, tenacity, presence, work rate, support play, leadership all in the duality of playing in the defensive and offensive areas of the pitch, one of those players you miss immensely if hes not there.

Allan was pepetual motion from the first minute to the last. He never dropped off. It was the last 10 mins yesterday that he really impressed me and Palace were pushing for the equalizer. Holding and leading the shape, keeping up with the play, tenacity, running like it was the first ten mins, i was thinking of all the concerns about him being 29 on here. Real leadership, its infectious.

Both set the tone for the team, the tempo of the game, lead in decision making and by example. Its infectious and enabling.

You look at the secondary benefits, they give the offensive line the foundation to play and we have seen a big increase of out put of our offensive line, DCL, Jamo and Richarlsion bringing home increased returns.

You look at defense, Keane and Mina looking assured, Digne and Coleman (reborn) have the security of bombing forward knowing they can and will be covered.

Him and Allan are a brilliant combo. Brilliant squad assessment and recruitment, their signings have strengthened every line. Their impact is immeasurable, their leadership guiding, enabling and confidence building. Other players around them are getting better and developing. Both are a joy after last season.

Its going to be interesting to see how far it can take us.............

Finally we have real steel.

Last edited:

They are proper athletes and quality players and give us a real good balance something we have missed due to poor signings in previous regimes. Doucoure gives a bit of both worlds in attacking and defending so it's no surprise Brands went after him again, Every successful team in the world has a player like Allan so it's working perfectly so far.

Dedicated to Allan and Doucoure, simply put brilliant and an absolute joy watching last season.

Its a simple game, you can sign all the quality players in the world but central midfield is the most important area of the pitch in my opinion. If you dont win the battle in there and establish a foundation in the game to trigger your quality players you dont win games in the premier league. I would argue we haven't had a proper midfield since Barry and McCarthy and our results would indicate that.

Yesterday was a big test for me, both would likely be underrated on here but both McCarthy and McArthur are two of the most tenacious and high energy midfielders in the PL. They knock teams of their groove and piled drived Utd the week before in an immense performance and midfield master class. Yesterday was a massive test of the real steel of Allan and Doucoure.

I wached both very closely and they were both mega, Doucoure was awesome, massively important, engine, energy, mobility, transition, physicality, tenacity, presence, work rate, support play, leadership all in the duality of playing in the defensive and offensive areas of the pitch, one of those players you miss immensely if hes not there.

Allan was pepetual motion from the first minute to the last. He never dropped off. It was the last 10 mins yesterday that he really impressed me and Palace were pushing for the equalizer. Holding and leading the shape, keeping up with the play, tenacity, running like it was the first ten mins, i was thinking of all the concerns about him being 29 on here. Real leadership, its infectious.

Both set the tone for the team, the tempo of the game, lead in decision making and by example. Its infectious and enabling.

You look at the secondary benefits, they give the offensive line the foundation to play and we have seen a big increase of out put of our offensive line, DCL, Jamo and Richarlsion bringing home increased returns.

You look at defense, Keane and Mina looking assured, Digne and Coleman (reborn) have the security of bombing forward knowing they can and will be covered.

Him and Allan are a brilliant combo. Brilliant squad assessment and recruitment, their signings have strengthened every line. Their impact is immeasurable, their leadership guiding, enabling and confidence building. Other players around them are getting better and developing. Both are a joy after last season.

Its going to be interesting to see how far it can take us.............

Finally we have real steel.

The figure shown by MOTD about them in the middle third was very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.