Read this; Steve Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

stannyr

Player Valuation: £1m
Never ever would I claim to have relevant skills/experience in building a team but if you were paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year to do JUST THAT you'd imagine we might be identifying some serious talent.

That said I want to put forward my list of incomings for this summer. I want us to invest in serious hot property as Man City did and not stick with seasoned premier league pros ala Keane, Gylfi etc.

Rodrygo - Santos - 15M+ - INSIDE FORWARD/WINGER
This could be a more expensive coup than stated as Brazilian ownership is tricky to say the least but if we're aiming high and have 45M to spend on Gylfi why not take a punt at the new Neymar/Ronaldo etc. Red [Poor language removed] are in for him apparently.

Ryan Sessegnon - Fulham - 25M+ - FULL BACK/WINGER
He's becoming more of a winger this season than a full-back but we are desperately crying out for some left-footed players and again, show some intent and go and get one of England's brightest talents.

Kieran Tierney - Celtic - 20M+ - FULL BACK
One of the most exciting young left backs in Europe and an obvious choice to take over from Leighton in the long-term.

Malang Sarr - Nice - 20M - CENTRE BACK
Already a mainstay in Nice defence at 18 years of age and an absolute beast in the air. He would man our back four for years to come I am certain of it.

Dayot Upamecano - RBL - 30M - CENTRE BACK
Another incredibly exciting option at centre half. He might be harder to lure but it would be a huge statement of intent. Built like a brick [Poor language removed] house.

Armin Djerlek - Partizan Belgrade - 10M - WINGER
This kid would be a steal, I have seen him in first hand and he has all the talent. Better option than Vlasic if I'm honest although he too has been horribly chastised by Big Sam.

Cristian Pavon - Boca - 10-15M - WINGER
Anyone who plays FM will know about this guy as you can get him for cheap and he is a gun from the word off. Much how he likely would in real life. Even if it didn't come off it would be a worthwhile investment.

Kasper Dolberg - Ajax - 25M - STRIKER
Here's me hoping the Klaasen deal holds us in good stead, either for a return/exchange or at the very least, bridges built. Him and Cenk would be a very exciting duo.

Malcom - Bordeaux - 30M - WINGER/INSIDE FORWARD

Arsenal tried to get this lad in Jan but maybe even they realised they had enough players of this ilk. We don't though. Flair and an absolute firebolt of a strike, surely he could be tempted to leave Ligue 1's mediocrity for some bucks.

giphy.gif

Another incredibly exciting option at centre half. He might be harder to lure but it would be a huge statement of intent. Built like a brick [Poor language removed] house.

Victorian or Georgian?

Victorian or Georgian?

French as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.