Gomes -- Jury out

Gbamin -- Jury out

Delph -- Jury out

Richarlison -- Hit

Iwobi -- Jury out

Bernard -- Hit

Kean -- Jury out

The rest are misses

I disagree with a few of them ,Digne can be great but last weekend he was crossing worse than I can and i am 70. Also less passes than Siggy but Siggy is a failure .Another player the jury is out because he is injured ! and one that has played less than two games cannot be rated at all.
Just someone looking for hits and not very good at all.

We would get money back on Kean, Keane, richarlison, Mina.
He was overly harsh in Mina. Think he’s a decent player bought at a decent price.
Not a great tone to the article. Prob a rs writer

Surprised so many have Mina as a hit. He’s the epitome of a jury’s out for me, he’s alright but he’s hardly set the world alight. Don’t think any of us are worried Barcelona are going to use their option on him put it that way. He’s not a miss, because he’s ok, but as I said yesterday it’s hard not to think we could have used resources better on Others based on what I’ve seen so far.

I'd stick my neck out and say the majority of those players if signed as a one off for another premier league outfit would have not been under scrutiny now and settled in quite nicely, even gaining decent reviews.

Problem is, put them all together as strangers under a clueless manager who doesn't seem to communicate with them and is tactically inept and you have mayhem as we are seeing. These guys must have been decent at least with their last teams to command the price tag paid. When the fans can see what is wrong on the pitch and the manager is blind to it there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.