Random players signed by Moyes for Everton quiz (very tricky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got nowhere near Bosnar

Landed Wessels quick, remember him playing for us , think it was vs Man United at Goodison , lost 1-0 (Vidic)

Ronaldo had a shot go near the corner flag and Wessels for some reason went into a proper hollywood dive, proper flung himself at the top corner as high as he could. None of us could understand why, I think we decided he must have done it for a photo opportunity

So I've created a quiz of random players who came to my head who played for us during the Moyes era. I've added some really tricky random players in there, some who have only played a handful of games for us between them. Good luck!

Click here for quiz

You have also joined today to spam our forum. See ya.

Piece of cake

It didn’t give me Kroldrup or Bosnar due to spelling (Eddie, not Eddy). Didn’t get Westerveld though, nowhere near him for some reason.

I whizzed through in about a minute and got 6/15. Went back and got stuck on Rodrigo, Kroldrup (I thought he was more hefty), and I'd still be here until Christmas trying to remember Bosnar and Vellios.

great idea ~ but get 1 letter wrong or use a nickname rather than given or vise versa then it gets,frustrating with these.

didn't seem to work on my phone either.

Got everyone apart from Bosnar, rodrigo and whose number 5? Feels like someone I should know but still can’t think of it...

Edit: just realized it changes every time you click on it, it’s the one with the white stripes on the arms that’s not gueye...

Heh! Only 3/15 and I couldn't remember Velios (That's what unerved me the most). A lot of them before my time. :) I thought maybe James Vaughn or Beckford were here, but they were Ferrari and Bent, instead. Also, thought that Kroldrup was Bilyaletdinov.

Status
Not open for further replies.