2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports' Jamie Redknapp:

"To a certain extent, it's not all on Rafael what's gone on at Everton, but he has a habit of causing chaos at clubs. He's a politician and he's always blaming everyone else.

"He puts this person against that person and he creates an atmosphere of the crowd against the board everywhere he goes.

"I'm convinced he did it again there and I didn't see him lasting. Some people won't like that fact we've talked about a manager's position but his departure has felt inevitable.

"He was never the right fit. You can't keep losing matches. The fans didn't have him. Football fans don't mind who is in charge if they're winning, but he had to go.

"Duncan Ferguson is there, he did a good job as interim last time, and he could come in while they look for the next manager. Some people talk about Wayne Rooney, and the job he's doing at Derby is out of this world.

"This would be the greatest escape of all time. Whether he's the right fit? I don't know. But that's the sort of options they'll be looking at right now."

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.