2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve let him off lightly there tbf

Hopefully the stupid tit can [Poor language removed] to Rotherham or wherever else Benitez goes. That goes for you as well @Sagar you massive knobhead. Following a club because of a manager??? You haven't got a clue about football at all, delete your account because you aren't worthy of using the name Sagar when it comes to Everton you tapas tits loving bellend

If / when he gets the bullet, he doesn’t strike me as the type of person who won’t call out players he thinks got him the sack (no doubt via Guillem Ballabague). I for one certainly hopes he tells a few home truths about some of these players. They should hold their heads in shame seeing off the 6th manager in as many years (as despicable as RB is)

I don't think they've convinced anyone they aren't part of the problem. Benitez is just one part of the problem too, but none of the other problems can begin to improve while he is manager.

Nothing is going to improve whilst we have Michael Keane mincing about at the back.

There's been some low marks in our recent history, but this past four months, after the initial 'bounce' is the worst.

James Rodriguez and Lucas Digne gone (whatever people's thoughts on those players and if they'd have stayed or not, they were quality players who are no longer here). The fan base spent months at each other's necks. Club in a genuine relegation battle. All so that Rafael Benitez could get a nice compo package.

More than twitter talk mate, he's gone barring Moshiri flipping again (which who knows).

But no, not official yet.
I don't doubt it looks to be happening, but we all know this club operates like a circus. Until it's on the EFC homepage or there is a club statement, I'm not getting carried away one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.