2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....
Delph, Tosun, Iwobi, Gomes, Holgate Keane Rondon Kenny Davies, Coleman to be moved on in the next 2 weeks?
Is that what you're saying?
Deadwood all of them.

I’d like to get to the point where we can move them out first week of the summer rather than keeping them all on because we’re looking for a new manager who then wants to assess the squad again.

@Saint Domingo if we beat Norwich, nothing 'goes away' for a few weeks

That Villa game is where it rests.

Gerrard, Coutinho, Digne... at Goodison, early kick-off. We need to win today but even if we do and he loses that, then I think that's when something has to be done, it's that international break at the end of Jan

Gerrard, Coutinho, Digne... at Goodison, early kick-off. We need to win today but even if we do and he loses that, then I think that's when something has to be done, it's that international break at the end of Jan

Villa will just absolutely batter us and there is no other potential outcome imo.

Nowhere to hide today. Playing worst team in the division who dont score goals. No injury crises. Laid down his its my way or the highway marker with digne.
Absolutely no more places to hide.
Spot on mate. Nothing less than a win and 3 points against these is acceptable today. He is completely out of excuses. Make or break.

Oh lord, I didn't even think about all that. That is one moody recipe for disaster.

Do you really believe Moshiri will sack him if we win today but lose to Villa mate?!

No chance.

This thread is going to be wild today, post match is going to be a warzone, one set of fans is going to be very disappointment this afternoon, make or brake for Rafael, he either gets the win and confirms his job is safe at least for another week, which will full rage in some ..... or we get beat

Status
Not open for further replies.