2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was all for giving him at least a bit of a chance and time.
It'd obviously not working , tactics are shambolic, football awful and boring.
Like I said about October starting to look like Mike Walker 's season, needs to go or we will deffo be in relegation trouble , not bed wetting just seeing what's in front of me ,
It's been a disaster needs ending or we are in deep trouble.

No objection to moving on from him. But I don't think you can have a short leash with the next hire. Going to have to give someone a solid stretch (Benitez or the next) because it's clear the issues run much deeper than Benitez.

Clearest indicator of how [Poor language removed] a manager he is is how poor we’ve been on set pieces this year. Last season we looked the best we’ve looked in ages in that department, same group of defenders, now we’re guaranteed to concede one from a corner or free kick crossed in every game. Absolute crap

I understand we can’t keep sacking managers and chopping and changing, that the owner needed to relinquish some control, but why the [Poor language removed] did they have to finally decide to do it with this useless git of all people
That’s why you get an up an coming manager to build around. Not a dinosaur who is a has been.

I think people would be okay with a younger manager taking the games on with a weak side but having a crack and falling short, okay that’s fine. Instead we’ve got a dinosaur putting out teams setup to concede.

I was all for giving him at least a bit of a chance and time.
It'd obviously not working , tactics are shambolic, football awful and boring.
Like I said about October starting to look like Mike Walker 's season, needs to go or we will deffo be in relegation trouble , not bed wetting just seeing what's in front of me ,
It's been a disaster needs ending or we are in deep trouble.

Very sensible post from a level headed poster.

Still can't see Moshiri sacking him anytime soon - we're skint and he's balls deep in Benitez.

I had a nightmare last night, I dreamt that Rafâ Benitez was still the Everton manager. I woke up and then I realised the truth...

It wasn't only a nightmare but a real living horrible reality, that real living nightmare just goes on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.