2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I like you Dave, but you're going a bit OTT here mate.

Lots of people don't like Benitez. I don't like Benitez. I've tried to give him a chance, but it's not going very well is it. I respect the fact that you can be objective enough to not want him gone. You're a better man than I am, to be able to put your personal dislike of him to one side. I don't think it makes me, or others a bad blue, or a bad person that they can't forgive him.

I've not called for him to go, but honestly if he can't get a result against that shower of posers and cowards across the road, he can go as far as I'm concerned. It's the straw that breaks the camels back.

Deep down you know he doesn't belong as well. I remember you defending Martinez to the hilt, like I tried too, because he was a decent guy, who got the traditions of the club. Benitez is not one of us.
Perfect

Friend of mine just drawn this. Sums up nicely the feeling of watching this team. And any reference to Blade Runner is a win for me.
received_422818465885119.jpeg

Insta

I think losing to Brentford is far worse than losing to them because we aren't really expected to get anything from the game tomorrow but we should be against Brentford.

Okay, if you think he should go after a defeat tomorrow then fair enough. But who do you you think should replace him because I'm at a loss now. Different manager, same aquad.

Well Il the squad got 59 points last season, so someone who could match that performance. I'd consider someone like Dyche.

Almost anyone is an improvement on the clown in charge.

Well Il the squad got 59 points last season, so someone who could match that performance. I'd consider someone like Dyche.

Almost anyone is an improvement on the clown in charge.
This squad didn’t get 59 points though did they? James and Sigurdsson both missing.

Dyche, my word.

13 games into a season there's no justification for sacking a manager not backed with cash and having his forwards out near all season.

You know THAT deep down too.

It's utter baloney to suggest there's anything other than blind hatred that has people calling for his head.

That's not "going over the top" it's right on the money.
100%

Who's the 3? Diaz, Anguissa and?

Even with James gone, we couldn't afford the players. However James's wages would have freed up some money for loans which will be available in a few weeks.

Rondon was approached early summer, the reason it took so long to go through was because he was having difficulty with Dalian. Which is when we started looking elsewhere and Rondon was in talks with a few other clubs. Once the Dalian situation was dealt with, we went straight back in for him.
For Christ's sake will you stop talking out of your arse

This squad didn’t get 59 points though did they? James and Sigurdsson both missing.

Dyche, my word.
One of them at the managers will after he couldn't replace him. So only siggy. And he brought in Gray and townsend as his own signings which is surely better?

Status
Not open for further replies.