2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had nine subs and only one keeper on the bench. We’ve not managed that lots of times.
This is unpredcedneted in terms of length of absences.

You cant be serioulsy suggesting this manager be judged with these many long term absences?

And he’s still be here if he hadn’t have screwed us over at the first opportunity he got! People are acting like we fired Ancelotti for Benitez. We didn’t, he screwed us and left us up a creek with almost zero chance to put in place any kind of strategy for the summer.

Benitez has the 2nd worst win % in our history and hes going to have the lowest by Xmas.

The tactics are non-existant.

The subs are pre planned

The team look doomed.

The mental gymnastics are the excuses you lot keeping straining yourself to come up with each week our terrible form continues.

Every one of you backing him have been shown up by this fraud. Nobody is ever going to take any of you seriously again after this.

I've been proven right so far as was @Saint Domingo when he said an injury to Doucoure will finish our season.

And im right in saying that come the end of the season Rafael Benitez will still be EFC manager.

That isn't a prediction - it's a spoiler.

Richie missed 4 games pal. We won one and drew 1 of 4 he missed. Fake news. Mina has spent half his time at the club injured, it's nothing new.
lol lol lol

Utter crazy talk.

No one who is serious is seeing anything other than a calamitous season of injuries.

Duncan might turn the tide in respect of more gutsy performances but who would give him a say in future signings plus money?
Name who you want as manager (aside from Rafael) to turn this around.

I've been proven right so far as was @Saint Domingo when he said an injury to Doucoure will finish our season.

And im right in saying that come the end of the season Rafael Benitez will still be EFC manager.

That isn't a prediction - it's a spoiler.
When the fat beaut gets sacked I am going to terror you with the vaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.