Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be
You're boring everyone else.

Jaffa boy is no longer a decent manager , hasnt been for years.
Jaffa boy ? You dont think thats boring? or are you 12 ? As for Rafael Benitez, to use his adult name not being a decent manager, just were do you think Everton are these days, because prior to his arival we have been nothing but a shocking average team for years, which is why he is our level right now

Jaffa boy ? You dont think thats boring? or are you 12 ? As for Rafael Benitez, to use his adult name not being a decent manager, just were do you think Everton are these days, because prior to his arival we have been nothing but a shocking average team for years, which is why he is our level right now
Personal insults now !!!
Great response that fella.

Please stop trolling the good folk of GOT.

Prior to his arrival? You don't think we are a shockingly average team now he Is here? We are currently as midtable (average) as you can get. 10 points ahead of last, 11 points behind 1st, and 0 goal difference. That's likely to get worse in the next few weeks mind.

Oh I forget, it's because carlo left a mess..... Still waiting to find out what mess he left for him aside from the same squad he inherited with a few better players in it. But no hang on, that was brands, no carlo, no brands/ whoever fits the agenda at the time of writing your post.

Prior to his arrival? You don't think we are a shockingly average team now he Is here? We are currently as midtable (average) as you can get. 10 points ahead of last, 11 points behind 1st, and 0 goal difference. That's likely to get worse in the next few weeks mind.
Now yes but thats not his fault, he cant invent players out of thin air, he cant play injured players, last season we limped to 10th, 12th the season before, we haent looked anything decent since the first season under Roberto, being poor year after year takes its toll.

And to reside on Merseyside, and to earn a solid wage, and to not be stuck in China.
I’ve no axe to grind with Benítez at all. He’s our manager, BUT he’s not the manager I personally want for our club.
See in an ideal world maybe i wouldnt myself, i did want Nuno but it looks like we have dodged a bullit there, but its the reality of were we find ourselves, he is a product if you like of Moshiri, just like Sam was, but right now he is the best man for our job. I dont belive in the summer he was our only target, but ask yourself why there wasnt a better manager around who wanted the job, any of them could of applied, maybe some did, but only one was willing to accept us, who is at fault for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.