Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First game I think where you can really pin the defeat on him
Completely agree.

Yet everybody's calling for his head and calling him a fat Kopite after a great start to the season and we're forced to play Michael keane, Tom Davies and Rondon through the spine of our team because of injuries.

Benitez still deserves blame today but not disrespectfully - especially considering the squad options available.

He was given £1.7m to sign 5 players what did people want him to do go kidnap Neymar at gun point and force him to sign on a freebie? lol
Keep Moise Kean for a start to cover for dcl...there is a reason why those players are cheap or free...works once, twice if you're lucky...not 3 times.

He should never ever been appointed, he’s a washed up manager.

He’s ripped the only thing that was successful last year, our defensive organisation, for his zonal marking which has failed club after club

He has us sitting back and deep against the likes of Watford, at home, to hopefully hit them on the break

It was the saddest day in our history when he was appointed
I didn't want him either but he's here so think we need to stick with it. Dread someone new coming in now and trying to get a tune out of these players. It really is the only reason I wouldn't change it for now.

…lost all energy and whatever tempo we had when Gordon went off. i’ve said Benitez is stubborn with a big ego & he’ll back his own judgement with Rondon.

Very poor defensively, I can remember under Moyes when we didn’t concede a set piece for over two years, now we can’t go two matches.

The injured aren’t coming back anytime soon,, he’s the one who needs to get us set up so we’re hard to beat.

Seriously how many managers do you want fired before you look at the players.

They’re absolutely laughing their cocks off at the fans. Tom Davies a premier league footballer playing first team football starting games in centre mid?! I’ve never seen a bigger joke in my entire life. He wouldn’t get in the Norwich team. He wouldn’t get in the team at the bottom of the championship. A player who can’t pass tackle or shoot, can barely run, and actually looks overweight this season. Is starting games for a premier league team! He’s a multimillion sire in the back of being crap at football and we keep him in business by demanding a manager is fired all the time.

Same with Michael Keane, how the hell did this bloke even make it into a school football team? He can’t do anything. An absolutely useless lump of lard who is also carrying too much weight and looks scared of a football. And we have him a 5 year deal!

Sack Brands, terminate player contacts, keep Benitez
No chance Watford have a better squad and they scored FIVE.

I see no reason not to put some blame on the manager.

Oh look, Strawman92 is out with his excuses already.

Not excuses at all - sack him now and go get appoint Potter

And when Everton are still dropping points with cowards like Keane and Davies in the side you can call for Grahams head as well

Sack Potter go get Nuno, Everton still dropping points with cowards like Keane and Davies in the side you can call for Espirto's head as well.

You see where im going with this?

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

So keep sacking managers and giving new contracts to Micheal Keane maybe one day you'll all wake up and smell the coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.