2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about doing a massive vault for this, but then I realised that there are so many posts from so many different users in so many different threads, that it’s a mammoth task that would take me all day and I don’t even know where or who to start with. So I guess you win this round.
I thought the same. It's waaay too much. The old Townsend and Gray threads are filled with hilarious gems though. Nice read ?
Only man up to such a vast task is @Death , he got skillz

Lets just see what the mood's like when the Kopites unfurl his banner and start singing his name in the derby.

Do you think they'll join ?

They once made us a “happy 21st birthday” banner with a picture of a cake on it and also a Steaua Bucharest banner to celebrate them killing 39 people so I wouldn’t put it past them to do this.

Its not spelled out. They dare not say 'I want everton to lose' but it's implied after every win. On here annoyed and on the defensive. Having a go at Evertonians for celebrating it. And cause we praising the performance of the manager. Detracting from the victories.

'Yeah but its only United away, yeah but we are always winning by two goals and most chances but terrible possession.'

Yes they are not stupid enough to flat out say I want everton to lose but its ingrained in everything they say.

Even better are the ones who post stuff like "not long until he's gone" "be sacked by Christmas" then claim to be getting behind the club and being happy with the results/performances lol

Spot on. It's embarrassing that these sycophants are so behind a kopite manager who has had a couple of wins against bottom half clubs that any criticism of the fat odious toad is deemed by these people , rawk behaviour. Irony being, I doubt even now, there would be many on there who openly criticise him.
The problem is that when you use childish insults as the basis of your argument it becomes invalid. Criticism is fine but taunts similar to those of a 9 year old playground bully are way more embarrassing than being behind a manager for winning. I dare say that most of the OTT support is a direct response to this type of personal attack.

Even if we win the title I don't want him here as it just doesn't feel right. Nothing will change that. I still don't ever want us to lose.

Frankly it seemed only the anti-Benitez people were unhappy with the QPR result.
So if, for instance, we won the league and he left the following season and we proceeded to tumble down the table like a stone.. that wouldn't bother you as long as he's gone?

They once made us a “happy 21st birthday” banner with a picture of a cake on it and also a Steaua Bucharest banner to celebrate them killing 39 people so I wouldn’t put it past them to do this.

Cannot help noticing your call for Moshiri out and Brands out, okay what replaces them? have you thought about that?

Even better are the ones who post stuff like "not long until he's gone" "be sacked by Christmas" then claim to be getting behind the club and being happy with the results/performances lol

There is no understanding some folk who have the gall to say they are Everton supporters. For me could not give a toss who our manager is, just want our club to win.

watching this small debate over the last few pages, I think both sides are missing the point which was made right around the appointment. This was a needlessly divisive appointment which would do the opposite of uniting the fan base. This has come to pass! as seen in this forum, there is really no need to have Everton fans arguing with each other with such vitriol over a coach! Unless the upside of appointing him is so huge, it appears to have been a dumb thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.