2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joint top with City, Manure, RS and Chelski and still not good enough for some people. In others words it never will be.

Doing a very good job overall with such limited resources and very damaging injuries.

Listen I’ve said many times I didn’t want benetiz here but at least he is getting a bit of tune out of a poor squad, that’s had no investment in it. Something Carlo couldn’t do in the last 6 months. It’s early days but at least give the bloke a bit of credit for our start.
Fat chance mate. The FC Everton lot will be around when the dust settles saying he needs sacking because it's not 18 points out of 18 and the sun was hit and miss today.

Let's see how we tackle the top teams though as we were brilliant in that respect last season.
I agree. I can't see our results against the top sides being anything like last season's, but we can compensate hugely if we can continue to put away our so-called inferiors at home as we failed abysmally and fatally to do that last term. All things considered, our new manager has made a competent start. We're well on the way to a top 10 position. I'd like more, but after a net spend of 1.7m this summer, I am realistic. And that will ensure he gets to stay longer than one term and can spend a few quid to really overhaul this risible squad.

The real test will be next week
We are losing that game big league.

This is the piece de resistance. They're going to rationalise why we should beat Ronaldos United at OT with no strikers. This is the one. The shouts have been off the hook. But this is going to brilliant.

This is going to be an hilarious week.

I agree. I can't see our results against the top sides being anything like last season's, but we can compensate hugely if we can continue to put away our so-called inferiors at home as we failed abysmally and fatally to do that last term. All things considered, our new manager has made a competent start. We're well on the way to a top 10 position. I'd like more, but after a net spend of 1.7m this summer, I am realistic. And that will ensure he gets to stay longer than one term and can spend a few quid to really overhaul this risible squad.

If comfortably top 10 with this squad carrying a load of injuries and spending virtually nothing is where we end up then that’s a far better return than previous managers who spent 10s of millions to have us in relegation scraps and the bottom half

Status
Not open for further replies.