2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The little bit of that presser i took away was that he wants to bring people in who are "Adapted to the Premier League". When you also look at who he has brought in so far in Gray, Townsend, Rondon & Begovic who all have that experience i don't think we will be signing anyone we don't already know about in January.

So no Gbamin Gomes DCL Richarlison or Coleman. I only remember Coleman being injured in an actual game as well. Complete joke. No fit strikers and two fit midfielders in the whole squad. If Allan or Doucoure get injured we’re absolutely screwed once pony hawk gets out on the pitch.
Looks like Benitez wont be playing them before the international break.

We can get away with tomorrow's game, but United looked a tall order even with all bodies back. At least we can be reasonable confident we'll have one of our attackers back by the West Ham game mid-October.

Looks like Benitez wont be playing them before the international break.

We can get away with tomorrow's game, but United looked a tall order even with all bodies back. At least we can be reasonable confident we'll have one of our attackers back by the West Ham game mid-October.
Yeah, they can't just expect to walk back into the team though. Be unfair on Rondon the way he's playing.

The little bit of that presser i took away was that he wants to bring people in who are "Adapted to the Premier League". When you also look at who he has brought in so far in Gray, Townsend, Rondon & Begovic who all have that experience i don't think we will be signing anyone we don't already know about in January.
Its code for players no-one else in the PL wants

Status
Not open for further replies.