2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we allowed to use his name again? How come Mendy has been named in rape charges but not this mysterious human you speak of?
It's possible to get a super-injunction when someone has been arrested, not so when someone has been charged. (Worth noting that gossiping in the pub/in the stand about someone having supposedly been arrested for something is not breaching a super-injuction, but making comments online (publishing) is in breach of a super-injunction.)
However, a lot of comments I have seen about Mendy would put people in contempt of court, which is possible when someone has been charged, but not so when someone has only been arrested.
Slander/libel is whole new world of technicalities.

I just want to hear the words "Godfrey is available" and I will be happy. To cheer me up even more the words "Keane will now play for the u23s" would be lovely to hear as well.

Benitez Press Conference for Brighton​

Benitez on Ronaldo
When you were saying about the transfer window, I thought you'd talk about our transfer window! We have until 31st August and plenty of time to do something. Of course Cristiano is a great player but I won't talk too much about him

Benitez on Richarlison/Kean
Obviously we have some players that people know are good players. This speculation is something you have to do, but for us coaches we have to concentrate on what we have.

Benitez On Richarlison
We are not considering selling him, he is our player

Benitez On Brighton
I think they are doing well. They know each other really well, they are dangerous at set pieces - it's a good team.
They play with a lot of confidence and hopefully we can be strong together, challenge and get a result.

Benitez On James Rodriguez
To be fair it's what I said before. Sorry about that but I can't give you too many answers to that question
If you ask me the question maybe in three days, you might have the solution

Benitez On selection decisions
I'm happy with that, you have players to compete for the positions. If you have a competitive team, you have to make decisions.
It's a long season anyway, so everyone will have his opportunity.

Benitez On injury news
We have some players coming back. Delph, for example, has a problem with his shoulder. Still we have a training session,
so we'll train later on and have more information.

Benitez On Branthwaite/Kenny
I think it's good for them to play a competitive game. We know what they did well, they know what they did and didn't do so well. It was not an easy game.

Benitez On Kean red card
During the game it was difficult because I couldn't see the incident. He's a young player, he's suspended now and that's what we have.
He needs to learn for the future.

Benitez On Brighton
They are doing well. Obviously I could follow last season and they finished well. I think it's important to have a balance with what you want to do and what you can do. You have to praise them because they are doing well.

Benitez On Kean
The reality is he is our player, we have to deal with the transfer window. We have to wait a few days and see where we are, and maybe after the next press conference it will be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.