2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is smart enough to switch Richy and Gray, Holgate and Keane.
I don't like direct football, hit and run or hit and hope but I wish they will play better with times.
And I credit him for defending corner and set piece :bye:

It wasnt working and we chanced it. That's the difference sometimes. Im no [still not naming him] fan, but how many times in the last 4 years have we come behind and ended uneasy winners?

Far too much emphasis paid to our managers the last few years. Maybe just
getting behind the team and focusing our
attention on that might be the catalyst for
Improvement in performance and results.

Most entertaining football since Moyes - direct, quick, aggressive, effort everything we have lacked for years - great result and the manager & players deserve the plaudits.

NEA thats how Everton play none of this 500 passes sideways and back that the futbol hipsters in the fanbase crave that see's us in the bottom 3

Time for the Cult to drop their weapons, stand down and give time to the Rafatollah to rebuild this squad.

" Most entertaining football since Moyes "

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I fail to see what I said wrong

With this in mind, I'd encourage those who are frequently abusing the Everton manager to reflect. Sure, criticise but the insults, no matter how mild, sour the atmosphere of the forum. It risks a broken window effect and abuse towards the Everton manager can risk setting a false 'fair game' precedent across the forum.

GOT should always allow fun, it should always offer escapism to some - moderators need to respect that, but you have to help us out.

Couldn't believe it when Benitez didn't clear the ball resulting in Sotons goal. The FSW......told you so...........dinosaur.....kopite.
Seriously though...he changed things around (had to) which resulted in a victory. If he is on the ball and doesn't stay stubborn with tactics then we may see an improvement with results. Still do not think he has the playing staff to hit the big time but he just may be able to turn a mediocre playing staff into a tight and to an extent.....a attacking unit. Early days but we couldn't ask for much more. 1 game at a time

100%

Outside of a pocket of individual games (4-0 against City under Koeman) (4-0 against Utd under Silva) that 2nd half was "Everton' and what made us effective under Moyes.

No tippy tappy passes sideways and back, no sterile atmosphere just energy, pace, direct and aggressive play.

Get rid of 3-4 in that side and replace with quality who have pace/power/energy and we'll be going places I have no doubt about that.

Bar one season under Martinez, the football since Moyes has been poor to horrendous.

It really has been bad to watch, particularly the last three seasons. Most turgid football of my entire supporting career.

With Arteta, Cahill and Fellaini in the middle we did play some good togger. I know some people can’t change their minds, but it is true non the less,

Well done to the players , but the changes made , and the half time team talk from the manager were definitely important. Give credit where it's due mate.
I totally agree ,whatever he said at half time worked we outplayed them in the second half. Dacoure was outstanding today 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.