2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look....... Top target of the day for our 5-2 loss is the manager......

Was Rafael in charge last year for our similarly embarrassing losses to Fulham and Sheff United?

Was he in charge the year before that for our embarrassing 5-2 loss to Liverpool?

No.... That was 2 different managers. It's just that we had the same undercurrent of cowards in our squad.

The character of the players is pathetic. So inconsistent in their application.

We got beat because we allowed Watford to outwork us, make the second balls, make the runs......

Can't keep firing managers whilst we have a core of pathetic players who could get a prime Alex Ferguson sacked.
You silly goose. If you think losing 5-2 to liverpool is in ANY WAY comperable to losing 5-2 to watford, you need your head checked. One of those just won the champions league, the other is so crap theyve gone through like 15managers in 5 years. The players were doing fine yesterday, until the fat, sweaty ball of spanish flesh started poking at a working plan.

Indeed they did. I don't argue that. Can't remember them being turned over at home by utter dross though.

4-1 at home to West Brom springs to mind, or 3-0 at home to a weakened Wigan team heading for relegation.

A point off top 4 is a great start given the injuries and no transfer budget.

Oh look....... Top target of the day for our 5-2 loss is the manager......

Was Rafael in charge last year for our similarly embarrassing losses to Fulham and Sheff United?

Was he in charge the year before that for our embarrassing 5-2 loss to Liverpool?

No.... That was 2 different managers. It's just that we had the same undercurrent of cowards in our squad.

The character of the players is pathetic. So inconsistent in their application.

We got beat because we allowed Watford to outwork us, make the second balls, make the runs......

Can't keep firing managers whilst we have a core of pathetic players who could get a prime Alex Ferguson sacked.
Did we concede 5 at home to either Fulham or sheff? In fact did we concede 5 at home to anyone?

Did we concede 4 in 10 minutes in any game after the managers subs? At a point in the game when it was obvious the issue was being overrun in midfield.

By hook or crook he needs to get things back on track injury crisis or not. With the derby looming, and the red scum on top form, it’ll all turn quickly. And this was always going to be the problem when we appointed him. He doesn’t have the 1st season grace period in the bank.

You silly goose. If you think losing 5-2 to liverpool is in ANY WAY comperable to losing 5-2 to watford, you need your head checked. One of thise just won the champions league, the other is crap theyve gone through like 15managers in 5 years. The players were doing fine yesterday, until the fat, sweaty ball of spanish flesh started poking at a working plan.
Did I say the result or the opposition was comparable??? No.

I made a clear indication that the manner of defeats were embarrassing.

The manner of a defeat is reflective of the players. Are you telling me that swapping Iwobi for gray made Tom Davies do an air kick and from the resulting corner not one of our players attacked the ball?

You may get your wish in the manager losing his job eventually. Let's hope he gets enough time to launch a few of the half arsed gutless cowards out first.

Only then will we improve. Make no mistake, this is a team led by a charlatan skipper in Seamus Coleman who was more bothered about point scoring against fans than grabbing a few team mates by the neck.

I'm sure Josh King may enlighten us as to what Iwobi found so funny at the final whistle ..... Yeah all on the manager.

It shouldnt be. No manager should get away with the piss he served up yesterday.

Until Moshiri gets the chequebook out again, what can you really expect?

Yesterday was clearly a shambles but if it's a one off you can move on. A very solid start to the season otherwise.

4-1 at home to West Brom springs to mind, or 3-0 at home to a weakened Wigan team heading for relegation.

A point off top 4 is a great start given the injuries and no transfer budget.

One league result in 9 years.

But that's unimportant.

Nothing yesterday suggested to me R B has safe hands or, indeed, a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.