2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrary to popular belief im not a Benitez lover and never wanted him in the first place because I knew a section of our fans would act like babies over his LFC past.

There can be no doubt however that his CV is head and shoulders above the rest.

So you can either back the current manager or cry and demand a worse manager take over.

Which I find strange as if you went into hospital and needed surgery and you found out the best surgeon in the building was a Kopite - would you demand a less qualified surgeon to carry out the procedure so long as they didn't support Liverpool?

Its absolutely baffling what some fans are coming out with.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh FB, just stop it now.

The wumming over Benitez has run its course. You very naughty boy.

Nothing of the sort. The only period of Benitez career that means anything to me is the time that he is in charge at Everton. So has Bruce matched Benitez this season or not? It's a simple question that you will have no problem in answering.
Hi mate, the cabbage head has virtually the same, like for like results as the football genius. That was taken over 90 games, a good sample size to make a comparison.

vs Bruce, Rafael is doing slightly better with less net spent. Goal Difference is significantly better and that's point toward a more defensively solid approach vs Bruce.

1634784747225.png

The net spent on 16-17 season is -36.6M Euro, so pretty much Rafael was operated on pretty much near zero transfer budget.

Iwobi missing a sitter has nothing to do with Rafael.

If anything Rafael should have binned Rondon but again let's just hope its to give him a run of 3 or 4 games and that'll be enough of that.

Pointing the finger at Benitez is a bit rich. We have long had a useless, unmotivated smack of mercenary jellyfish; it's impossible to feel anything for the present Everton team that's more positively effusive than 'meh'. Our brave, brave lionhearts...lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.