2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrary to popular belief im not a Benitez lover and never wanted him in the first place because I knew a section of our fans would act like babies over his LFC past.

There can be no doubt however that his CV is head and shoulders above the rest.

So you can either back the current manager or cry and demand a worse manager take over.

Which I find strange as if you went into hospital and needed surgery and you found out the best surgeon in the building was a Kopite - would you demand a less qualified surgeon to carry out the procedure so long as they didn't support Liverpool?

Its absolutely baffling what some fans are coming out with.

Contrary to popular belief im not a Benitez lover and never wanted him in the first place because I knew a section of our fans would act like babies over his LFC past.

There can be no doubt however that his CV his head and shoulders above the rest.

So again you can either back the current manager or cry and demand a worse manager take over.

Which I find strange as if you went into hospital and needes surgery and you found out the best surgeon in the building was a Kopite - would you demand a less qualified surgeon to carry out the procedure so long as they didn't support Liverpool?

Its absolutely baffling what some fans are coming out with.

So you say you rate Benitez behind Dyche and Potter yet somehow you’re now trying to argue he’s better than those?

You also are a Benitez lover. I’m surprised you could take your fingers off his shaft long enough to type out your message.

So you say you rate Benitez behind Dyche and Potter yet somehow you’re now trying to argue he’s better than those?

You also are a Benitez lover. I’m surprised you could take your fingers off his shaft long enough to type out your message.

You're gonna be an angry young man for a long time as Benitez is here for the foreseeable so you can either keep trying to be edgy or just get behind the bloke and support him & the team.

I don't get why thats so difficult especially as Conte won't be interested in taking over a mid table side that has £1.7m to spend on 5 players...

You're gonna be an angry young man for a long time as Benitez is here for the foreseeable so you can either keep trying to be edgy or just get behind the bloke and support him & the team.

I don't get why thats so difficult especially as Conte won't be interested in taking over a mid table side that has £1.7m to spend on 5 players...

I’m only asking you about your own posts here you know.

You wanted Galtier, Dyche, Favre AND Potter, who you hate, ahead of Benitez. Yet he’s suddenly sliced bread?

Well some wanted Potter who just drew 0-0 with rock bottom Norwich - he would have been crucified for that result on here for a kick off.

Howe some wanted who's a bum

Pulis/Alladyce are dinosaurs

Big Dunc would have us mid table within about 5 games once the novelty worn off.

Get behind the manager and stop all this silly talk.

Why do you throw out that weird Pulis shout everytime this comes up when NOBODY has ever said they wanted him?

I’m only asking you about your own posts here you know.

You wanted Galtier, Dyche, Favre AND Potter, who you hate, ahead of Benitez. Yet he’s suddenly sliced bread?

Because I knew Benitez wouldn't have been accepted by the troublemakers in the fanbase.

Now he's here however and Usmanov has made it clear he doesn't give a damn what the fans think or do I'm more than happy to back the bloke who has the best CV for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.