2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few years ago you wouldn't have said the same though... you can't now be suddenly okay with him being here.

Why not? Opinions change all the time. Are you the same person you were 5 years ago and did you have exactly the same opinions then too?

Even if we win the title I don't want him here as it just doesn't feel right. Nothing will change that. I still don't ever want us to lose.

Frankly it seemed only the anti-Benitez people were unhappy with the QPR result.
The QPR result was disappointing but it isn't as if we have a stellar history in the competition.

From a purely practical point of view I don't think we have the squad at present that will allow us to compete on different fronts.

We have Richarlison, DCL,Coleman and Gomes injured.
Delph and Gbamin , Tosun are constant absentees.

Our subs bench is made up of boys from the academy.

We need to rotate players for cup games to allow us to compete in the league but we don't have the quality of player to allow us to do that.... and yes that is a huge reflection on our transfer activity in recent years.

RB can hardly be held responsible for the lack of depth in our squad.

I understand people not wanting the manager because of his previous connection, I just don't agree with it.

I wasnt a fan of the appointment personally but based on the available evidence so far he looks to have been a good one so far. Got our midfield playing with intensity, got wingers in who are firing and playing above their previous capacity , doing OK results wise despite key injuries.

The QPR result was disappointing but it isn't as if we have a stellar history in the competition.

From a purely practical point of view I don't think we have the squad at present that will allow us to compete on different fronts.

We have Richarlison, DCL,Coleman and Gomes injured.
Delph and Gbamin , Tosun are constant absentees.

Our subs bench is made up of boys from the academy.

We need to rotate players for cup games to allow us to compete in the league but we don't have the quality of player to allow us to do that.... and yes that is a huge reflection on our transfer activity in recent years.

RB can hardly be held responsible for the lack of depth in our squad.

I understand people not wanting the manager because of his previous connection, I just don't agree with it.
You can point to the misspending of funds when we sold Lukaku but really it probably goes back to Martinez days that the squad started to deteriorate with Moyes players declining and whatnot. Any manager would have their hands full trying to get this squad competing on multiple fronts.

That’s not to say our first XI isn’t decent.

Just one question... when you come on here to post are you wearing the full kit? (Incl boots, shinnies and captain's armband)
@Toff33Blues99 taking out a tenner:
1455646648393.jpg

@Toff33Blues99 spends his tenner:
fkw5.jpg

No one, I mean NO ONE on this forum wants Everton to lose a single game of football.

You won't find a single post on here of someone wanting us to lose.
Didn’t say they did.

Just believe they will be in a real pickle of a situation, as the man who had masterminded it would surely need some kind of acknowledgement or praise at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.