• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

By the way.

2021 - Games played 7 - 4W 2D 1L GF 8 GA 5 - Points 14
2020 - Games played 7 - 4W 1D 2L GF 15 GA 11 - Points 13

…I always think 10 games is an indication of where we will finish, so perhaps a few sufferers of premature evaluation here.

Saying that, the acquisition of two conventional wingers is a major plus for the season and it’s encouraging that we are picking up points without an effective striker.

…I always think 10 games is an indication of where we will finish, so perhaps a few sufferers of premature evaluation here.

Saying that, the acquisition of two conventional wingers is a major plus for the season and it’s encouraging that we are picking up points without an effective striker.
I think its a bit silly to compare to last season, it was a freak season due to the many restrictions around.

I have followed him since 2005-6 , he is one the best i have seen. Give him 3 years, and you shall see yourself pushing for title, you will be attached to his style of management, the football, the players he will bring in, everything.How he gives top clubs run for their money with average budget is in itself an art. He is divisive though, divides fanbase into fans who start supporting him more then the club at times, i was one of them unfortunately.

Are you a Tooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.