2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my long life I have supported the blues and I have seen bad teams but the manager wasn't worse than the team .This clown insists on players who should never be near the pitch .
The main problem however is the owner ,we now have no idea who the fool will sign up next and it literally could be anyone and that means anyone .
If he gets his way it could be a Laurie McMenemy ,for the younger ones he was an ex guardsman who never played football.
These are sad and unpredictable times .
Who would actually come ? Potter ? He would be daft with this plantpot owner .
Benitez got rid of two of the best and the Director and has us on our knees ,who is going to answer for that ?

On a human level, watching this, I feel bad for the man. He's clearly had a phone call before this presser to tell him he's done at the club and he's just being professional going ahead with it. You can see it in his face when he talks about the future as if he's still going to be here. But it's the right call to sack him even if the dressing room is a mess

You know what, he’s only the second manager, along with Allardyce, that I haven’t felt one bit of sympathy for when they have got to the ‘dead man walking’ stage. A truly horrendous appointment and a man it is almost impossible to warm to.

This ego maniac was on a one man wrecking mission at the club, that’s not to say that I thought he was deliberately running us into the ground, just that he is so firmly entrenched in the past and has such a massive ego, that he was convinced that if he kept doing what was so obviously wrong, it would somehow, miraculously become right.

He is an arrogant stubborn sneering bell, I sincerely hope that he is gone and that the club will announce it officially today or tomorrow, but, with the Iranian lunatic in the picture, nothing is ever certain.

Has he been sacked, seeing reports everywhere on media outlets but nothing concrete. He can't be in charge in next home game the whole club is a circus. Assume its Dunc next, doubt we can afford another manager anyway could we.

The problem I have appointing Dunc is this squad could destroy his legacy just like Shearer did at Newcastle when they went down.

Lampard for me if we are looking external.

Has he been sacked, seeing reports everywhere on media outlets but nothing concrete. He can't be in charge in next home game the whole club is a circus. Assume its Dunc next, doubt we can afford another manager anyway could we.

The problem I have appointing Dunc is this squad could destroy his legacy just like Shearer did at Newcastle when they went down.

Lampard for me if we are looking external.

This squad is more than capable to getting to mid table now he is gone

This squad is more than capable to getting to mid table now he is gone
Was talking to the lads yesterday , him in charge we 100% lose to Villa its not even a question. With Duncan in charge and goodison bouncing I think we could draw or even better , its chalk and cheese . The man is relegating us , how people can’t see it hurts my head

You know what, he’s only the second manager, along with Allardyce, that I haven’t felt one bit of sympathy for when they have got to the ‘dead man walking’ stage. A truly horrendous appointment and a man it is almost impossible to warm to.
Allardyce, for all his many faults, arguably did exactly what he was employed to do - we got what was promised and what we expected.

For that reason alone, I felt no anonymity towards him and I still don't. On the other hand, Benitez has took the club back towards rather than progressing us.

With arguably a better pedigree and a more able squad, we're spiralling towards the relegation zone, all while blaming others, and as such he's disliked.

This whole appointment will be a lasting stain on the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.