2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't buy into conspiracy theory stuff in general but this vile kopite has seen an opportunity to take millions off a club he hates and take it on a downward trajectory. Dunno who i despise more, him or that idiot moshiri for hiring him.
Ok
No, but one are two are still giving people crap for not supporting Benitez whilst agreeing he needs to go. It's very odd.
The reality is that the manager is judged on results so on that basis a sacking could not be argued with but the question will remain about the players whose performances were responsible for those results. Of course they don't get sacked just remain to carry on playing the same crap under the next manager.

I think he needs to go but at the same time it would also highlight the ultimate screw up by Moshiri. Chased out Brands, chased out Digne, just bought 2 full backs and it remains to be seen who wants to take over this mess. Another hollywood signing? Maybe that really was Moshiris biggest mistake. We are no club for big name managers at this moment. Not least because Rafael sack will cost a lot too. A well, we will see whathapens the coming days.

Better late then never. I don't know if we've left it to late at this point and rot is to firmly taken a hold on the club but at least now we can all unify behind the new boss and see some fight for the remainder of the season from the players. I'm not saying that we'll be up there or doing anything amazing but a competent manager should have us comfortably away from the bottom three and safe from relegation worries in no time.

Not an excuse mate, a fact. Nobody EVER knows what will work so I waited to see what happened. The big difference is that some of us could not care who he managed in the past. It is yet another name in an increasing list of failed managers.

His Liverpool connections have got nothing to do with it. He failed at Newcastle and skulcked off to China cos no one else would touch him. I feel for you that you didn't know from the outset, a lot of fans did though

Status
Not open for further replies.